Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

31st July episode ...eating away our feelings

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Well...today's episode ...was better than yesterday's ...and I loved Rishi today ...he and Amber have a terrific screen presense together loved the interplay of dialogues between them 

So the episodes starts with Nia coming to know that Swara and Kabir are together declared in front of the friend group by Swara..

Well it's a testament to Anjali's acting chops because all through that scene I really felt sorry for Nia..the way she was trying to control her feelings trying to control herself from bursting into tears . She tried so hard to not let her devasted heart show its effect on her face ...Kajal also was tongue tied ...Kabir explains to Nia how this came about and we are still not sure about the time line .

Because if we go with the dialogues ..it seems Kabir decided to be with the very same day he had nearly proposed to Nia again ..well well well..the actor playing Kabir is also really good..

So Nia tried to escape from.the office was again intercepted by Kabir who told her that she was special.to him and then Swara was watching and feeling uncomfortable ..we see that Nia leaves and then cries and tries to control herself in some place

Swara questions Kabir who assures her that he is with her more than 100%

We see that Amber is still pissed ..and telling to Hakim over call that Hakim has to be present at Guneet's place before the milk guy and this is observed by Rishi

While Amber is talking to Hakim the electricity fails ..so Amber tries to repair the circuit and is interrupted by Rishi ...Amber is almost scared and asks Rishi whether he is a ghost 

Meanwhile Rishi puts forth an observation that the wires in Amber's life are very entangled and he should do something about it .. Amber follows up to Rishi and asks him whether giving unsolicted advice was habit or necessity to which Rishi replies that he started doing it because he observed that people are generally foolish ..at this very moment we see Nia entering the house eating pastries ...and Rishi smiles and says and that is my evidence...

Amber goes to Nia and they both start eating the pastry as if they haven't eaten anything is days Nia offers the pastry to Rishi who declines saying that he doesn't have any sadness

Both father and daughter finish up two boxes of pastry all the while assuring themselves and the other that they have no sadness in them 

We then see that both of them are very uncomfortable because of the pastries ...while Amber thinks of a new plan to pay back Guneet and Nia remembers and chides herself for falling in love with her best friend 

The precap shows that Guneet is again in Radio station and Amber wants to speak to her 

There were some light moments today 

..and I think Amber is returning to his old ways again

.Rishi was fab today and ..today Anjali aka Nia was great 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have always wanted Nia and Kabir together. Never liked Randeep and Swara has been kinda bitchy after the hiatus so don’t like her either. Dunno why did they bring in Rishi but if there’s no Kabir and Nia then the show is pretty much ruined for me πŸ˜‘

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I felt bad for both of them. I agree Amber Sharma is an arrogant man. But still that scene broke my heart. I remember when I used be sad and tried to drawn my sorrows in food. 

And that scene when Nia found out about Kabir and Swara and was trying to control her tears . OMG πŸ˜­. I know I am irritated by her. But still I felt bad for her.

I also felt that Rishi was sad when he saw Amber and Nia. May be he missed his dad??? Though he quickly hid it.

I am sure the RJ will scratch her head for inviting Guneet to her show. πŸ˜† and Rishi will enjoy it with popcorn πŸ€£

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lmao I was waiting for someone to make a post on last night's epi.

Keeping aside Guneet and Amber (also he had to revert back to old habits it's just his nature) I was majorly irritated with Kabir. Like how dare he make Mooney eyes and plead to Nia to make this relationship a chance when he's also dating Swara, two timing with both girls? What an asshole. If he really wanted Nia just tell swara and leave, she also asked him yesterday if it's nia for him tell her. She's being bitchy and insecure and rightly so, like imagine you see your bf being all touchy feely what kabir was yesterday with nia during that scene with mobile charger, pulling her close and shit. Ugh. Maybe her insecurity regarding Kabir is also making her competitive and nasty towards nia during work time also. 

Rant over. πŸ˜†

Also I think now that nia received heartbreak from this Rishi nia might happen. Temporary of course as OTP is Kabir nia I guess. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just got caught up on the last two episodes... everyone is acting really wacky right now. I don't know why Jhanvi keeps gushing about Guneet being a good speaker. Nothing she said sounded particularly insightful to me. Ambar is irritating, one moment he's talking about how he will wait for Guneet forever, and the next he's calling her 'chichori'. I understand he's hurt by her being derisive of his love, and maybe Guneet is overreacting, but she does have a point about respect. I can see where the trust aspect is overblown. She's making too much of a big deal about what happened between her and Ambar, as he never intended to betray her. But we can chalk that up to Guneet's past experiences making her bitter. On the respect front however, Ambar has a lot to work on. He can't even defend her against Niya, and hurls insults at her at the smallest provocation. How can she believe he will respect her in a real relationship? Guneet never believed he truly loved her, and frankly Ambar isn't doing a good job of convincing her. Whining to Hakim and moping around with Niya doesn't actually accomplish anything. If he's giving up just because his ego took a blow, can it be real love? 

Then we come to Niya. The actress did a good job of conveying hurt and heartbreak, but honestly Niya did this to herself. Kab tak Kabir uske liye intezaar karta? From his point of view, Swara is a good choice and she wants him. He tried his best to convince Niya one last time, but she never gave any indication that she was even inclined to feel that way for him. Then she changes her mind overnight. Well it's too late now! The problem isn't falling in love, it's taking Kabir for granted. Kabir does look good with Swara, and he was very cute with her when he told her he was committed. (It did seem shallow after the intense way he pulled Niya towards him, but I believe Kabir is a man of his word.) However, we know that relationship won't last. As I predicted, they're turning Swara into a b*tch. I'm sure she will soon do something that forces Kabir to choose between her and Niya, and it really could go either way. It's too bad because at one point Swara would've been a role model for Niya, successful businesswoman and all that. 

The Ambar-Niya eating away their feelings scene was good. It made me really hungry for pastries. Rishi is still amusing himself (or whatever he's doing). I don't know if he's actually looking for a mentee and this is his way of weeding them out, or he just likes drama. His straightforwardness is refreshing when surrounded by clueless and confused characters. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Keeping aside Guneet and Amber (also he had to revert back to old habits it's just his nature) I was majorly irritated with Kabir. Like how dare he make Mooney eyes and plead to Nia to make this relationship a chance when he's also dating Swara, two timing with both girls? What an asshole. If he really wanted Nia just tell swara and leave, she also asked him yesterday if it's nia for him tell her. She's being bitchy and insecure and rightly so, like imagine you see your bf being all touchy feely what kabir was yesterday with nia during that scene with mobile charger, pulling her close and shit. Ugh. Maybe her insecurity regarding Kabir is also making her competitive and nasty towards nia during work time also. 

Rant over. πŸ˜†

Also I think now that nia received heartbreak from this Rishi nia might happen. Temporary of course as OTP is Kabir nia I guess. 

I think Kabir told Niya that he had not decided on dating Swara until the last time he was rejected by Niya. So he wasn't two-timing, it was just rather sudden, which is why it seemed jarring. I think he must've only been dating Swara for a day. I do agree with you that watching your new boyfriend be so intimate with another woman would be infuriating, and Swara did call him out on that and said it isn't fair to any of them if Kabir still had feelings for Niya. I don't think Kabir is the kind of guy to commit to something then go back on his word, but his body language does suggest that his heart isn't fully on board. I know it isn't easy to get over someone so quickly, but if he really wants to make this work he needs to realize he can't be so overly comfortable with Niya anymore. However, Kabir doesn't know about Niya's feelings, so he may have thought she was only upset because she felt he lied to her, and he doesn't think twice about getting in Niya's personal space. I don't know if he was trying to stop her from walking away without listening to him, or he couldn't help himself from bringing her close. I really don't want them turning Kabir into a jerk just so Niya can have some character development. 

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Rant over. πŸ˜†

I think Rishi and Nia will be endgame. If it happens.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I just finished watching the episode, it was better than the last ones! More Rishi! πŸ™ˆ I love the way he just says something so simple yet people around him be like what even! He sounds like the voice of reason! I love him! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Please don't turn Swara into a Btc, she's cute! 

Idk what is Kabir doing, like I'm not sure if he's cheating or not cheating :( even if she's your best friend, you gotta maintain some boundaries dude! What even was that?!

AS is beyond me now. I don't wanna say anything. Missed Guneet!

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I think Kabir told Niya that he had not decided on dating Swara until the last time he was rejected by Niya. So he wasn't two-timing, it was just rather sudden, which is why it seemed jarring. I think he must've only been dating Swara for a day. I do agree with you that watching your new boyfriend be so intimate with another woman would be infuriating, and Swara did call him out on that and said it isn't fair to any of them if Kabir still had feelings for Niya. I don't think Kabir is the kind of guy to commit to something then go back on his word, but his body language does suggest that his heart isn't fully on board. I know it isn't easy to get over someone so quickly, but if he really wants to make this work he needs to realize he can't be so overly comfortable with Niya anymore. However, Kabir doesn't know about Niya's feelings, so he may have thought she was only upset because she felt he lied to her, and he doesn't think twice about getting in Niya's personal space. I don't know if he was trying to stop her from walking away without listening to him, or he couldn't help himself from bringing her close. I really don't want them turning Kabir into a jerk just so Niya can have some character development. 

This 3 months timeline is confusing. If he went on one date with swara how comes she's so touchy feely, 'we were about to tell you guys about us' lines? Also Kabir told her "if I wasn't sure I wouldn't commit" which means deep down he did give up on Nia. That's cool, like someone mentioned above she rejected him many time how much longer he would wait. What is irritating me how he's so touchy feely close with Nia and showing lovey eyes at the same time "moving on" to swara. Guy gotta maintain distance and in case he's still pursuing Nia just let swara go. Don't wait until nia says she loves him too, it's almost like he has kept one option open.

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kal ka episode accha tha..

Specially I feel niya ka hurt hona aur uncomfortable hona jab woh Kabir n swara ko dekhti he toh acchese act hua..

Chalo atleast swara is mature enough..woh bhi dekh rahi he ke Kabir abhi bhi niya me involved he..

I somewhere feel Kabir was in hurry to jump into some relationship.πŸ˜•

By the way pestry wala scene badiya tha..yaar yaha months ho gaye aise cake aur pestry khayr hue..corona ne toh life hi badal ke rakh di he..

N the way rishi said..mere life me koi gam nahi he bhulne ke liye❀️

N ambar said isako kyo pucha..?isako pucha na kar🀣