Yeh Hai Chahatein

Just fed up with Yuvraj

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I’m so annoyed with Yuvraj. He is really going overboard with his concern about Preesha. The whole “meri Preesha” and “mera Saraansh” is getting on my nerves. He is a lame villain just like Mishka and Ahaana. Rusha can easily get rid of him if they actually want. The guy is actually very stupid. He tried to trap Rudra using a strange girl he just met, and he thought Preesha and everyone would believe that girl over Rudra. Now the precap, where he wants Preesha and Saraansh to leave Khurana mansion, that’s really stupid. How can he even make such demands? She’s married and he should have no say whatsoever. Preesha should completely shut him out of her life and tell him to get lost. Even Vasu should object. I can’t wait for Rudra to expose him then throw him in jail. Or he should get married to Mishka. Then they can pine for Rudra and Preesha respectively. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

I’m so annoyed with Yuvraj. He is really going overboard with his concern about Preesha. The whole “meri Preesha” and “mera Saraansh” is getting on my nerves. He is a lame villain just like Mishka and Ahaana. Rusha can easily get rid of him if they actually want. The guy is actually very stupid. He tried to trap Rudra using a strange girl he just met, and he thought Preesha and everyone would believe that girl over Rudra. Now the precap, where he wants Preesha and Saraansh to leave Khurana mansion, that’s really stupid. How can he even make such demands? She’s married and he should have no say whatsoever. Preesha should completely shut him out of her life and tell him to get lost. Even Vasu should object. I can’t wait for Rudra to expose him then throw him in jail. Or he should get married to Mishka. Then they can pine for Rudra and Preesha respectively. 

We as audience know that Yuvraj is a bad guy. Unfortunately Preesha becomes blind and dumb when it comes to people she loves. She just hasn’t seen the bad side of Yuvraj yet. He is still a well wisher for her. Heck, I think she still does love her. That she is trying to distance herself from him is prolly because she is married to Rudr now. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Preesha can keep him at a distance like she did when she got married and the reason she said that time is still valid. Idk why suddenly everyone is welcoming yuvi again. 😑 Wasn't he the one who told her to stay in knurana house for saransh and now he is the one asking her to come out. Why does he think she shud do everything he says🙄

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

We as audience know that Yuvraj is a bad guy. Unfortunately Preesha becomes blind and dumb when it comes to people she loves. She just hasn’t seen the bad side of Yuvraj yet. He is still a well wisher for her. Heck, I think she still does love her. That she is trying to distance herself from him is prolly because she is married to Rudr now. 

I don’t think Preesha loves Yuvraj. She just agreed to marry him so that Saraansh gets a father. Now Rudra has taken that responsibility and he is doing it perfectly. He’s even being a good husband and son in law. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ananya269

I don’t think Preesha loves Yuvraj. She just agreed to marry him so that Saraansh gets a father. Now Rudra has taken that responsibility and he is doing it perfectly. He’s even being a good husband and son in law. 

Ha he became the perfect husband and SIL