Posted: 3 years ago

It was such a boring movie. Under utilised the talent of such great actors. Is it only me who guessed who the culprit was??😉

This movie was unnecessarily long. And cheesy. 

I like nawaz but man he does the same acting in all his movies. It's getting boring now. He needs variations now... How long is he going to be stuck in his gangster phase. 

The love angle between nawaz and radika felt forced... It wasn't needed. Their entire backstory wasn't needed. It wouldve been better if they were strangers and nawaz was just trying to solve a crime. 

This movie had potential but the writers and directors ruined it by trying to make it into something it shouldn't be. 

Also the revelation at the end felt..... Anticlimactic. 

One word for this one ”bakwaas”

Story was interesting  but way too long and forced. Execution could have been better and crisp.

I liked it enough.  May be because both Radhika and Nawaz are powerful actors and did very good jobs in this project. 

3.5/5

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

There wasn't even a kissing scene in the movie. There was one nudity scene but it was shown from the back so I don't think it would make anyone comfortable but of course there's a bit of not-so family friendly language but nothing too rated R

It was more like, backless. 

My expectations were high from nawaz bhai but it was a good movie to watch

I liked this overall. Could've been much better I say.

It starts off reallly slow. Too slow. Mumbai's BEST bus during Ganapati visarjan slow. But it's okay.

I didn't like Nawaz and his screen mom's banter at all. In none of their scenes. His and his colleague's chemistry was okay. But him and Radhika on screen was 🔥. They also provided me a nice chuckle in the KLPD scene 🤣. Also, must say, there is something about heaving of bosoms that can move mountains. I digress. Shweta Tripathi is wasted*. Shivani Raghuvanshi was fine in the limited time she had. Radhika Apte was good, but nothing great. I find her beautiful and extremely hot, so enjoyed that nayansukh. Her accent is very thick though, so when she tries the northern accent the hotchpotch felt very jarring to me. Coming to Nawaz - again a superlative performance. What an amazing actor! 👏 Love his screen presence, and everything about his acting. The support cast is all good. 

The movie is made on a flimsy budget** and it shows. I also didn't like the cinematography, neither the set for Nawaz's house. But the movie has some really subtle tweaks trying to balance Bollywood's kukarms wrt social issues.

I liked the story and most of the screenplay and if watched with patience this movie IS enjoyable.

Decent watch. Recommended on a lazy evening. 👍🏼

-----------------------------

In case you're a nepo lover, please feel free to ignore the digs that follow. Jai Ram Ji Ki 🙏

-----------------------------

* Haan bh$$$$$d saare achchhe movies to Janu baby and Aloo baby and Sara baby etc ko hi jayenge, toh bechari Shweta Tripathi kare bhi toh kya. Despite tremendous performances (Masaan, Haramkhor, etc) she has to settle for such roles. And here we have a "patriotic" high budget movie mounted on a decent scale who's lead actress' claim to fame is that she didn't do tatti. That's good enough to bag a lead! All this while Shweta & Shivani have to play side roles in low budget movies.

**Kahaan. Big budget movies toh kutte (sorry, saanp) soongh kar nikaal lete hain aur apne favorites ko gift karte hain. Bho$$$iwaale saale.

Edited by tapori - 3 years ago

hubby and I just watched this.   Omg awesome movie.  Highly recommended....was giving me sacred games vibe for a bit.  Definitely worth your time.  Ty

I had th pleasure of watching this movie today, finally and OMG I was so amazed and thrilled by it that I cannot imagine! 

I mean this movie was so beautiful, it had everything from mystery to romance. Loved it. I wish the scenario was different and I could have watched it in cinema hall. This movie was worth it! Nawaz and Radhika were beautiful together. That have amazing chemistry as always.