Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I didn't like it one bit. Apte is not in her element... she doesn't look convincing in her role.  I am disappointed as I watched it only for her and Nawaz.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yay! I was planning to watch it! Thanks for the recommendation! ðŸ¤—

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I am thrilled by this movie. I thought the movie was a copy of Knives Out but its not. Far from it. Some amazing acting by Abhijeet, Gyanendra and as usual Nawazuddin. The tall guy was good too. My only issue is that it was too long and a bit Bollywoodish too due to the subplots which had no place in the movie and it was also a bit Crime Patrolish that's why I think Knives Out was better than this.

Oh so glad this isn't Knives Out. The trailer maid it look like it would be. I'm going to watch it but I really wish Indian web series knew how to cool it with the excessive violence. Less is more. 

Kivi.ela thumbnail

I also had same doubt. So thanks for answering, but can you please give me time stamp of the nude scene, so that I can check if it's watchable with parents or not?

Kivi.ela thumbnail

There wasn't even a kissing scene in the movie. There was one nudity scene but it was shown from the back so I don't think it would make anyone comfortable but of course there's a bit of not-so family friendly language but nothing too rated R

Can you please give me the time stamp of that scene, so I can check it?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I found it all over the place, as someone else mentioned. Not gripping or edgy enough to hold my attention. The performances were lit, though.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It didn't live up to my expectations because the trailer looked so promising. I was hoping for a dark tale with lots of buried secrets. Some manorama six feet under vibe but it wasn't like that. I just wish there was more. More into Radhika's complicated character, more into the lives of the ladies, the victims, more of the men. Just show more of how twisted and complicated they are. With mystery movies, and even with this one in the promotions they ask you to guess who the killer is. Well no one can guess who the killer is because the movie never reveals anything about the killer and the relationship with the victim.  

Having said that if I set my expectations aside it wasn't bad. It is better than most bollywood mysteries. So everyone should watch it. 

Guinea thumbnail

Just finished watching it . I enjoyed it thoroughly .. a classic thriller with very good actors and the setting / milieu was superb .. eastern Kanpur etc . 

The only complain would be the mystery reveal was a little flat .. should have been tighter . Also the film could have been cut by 15/20 minutes . 

Overall a good film and a decent mystery thriller genre from Bollywood after ages . 

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A good film..it was engaging..the only drawback was the length of the movie..and also the pace..too slow...

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No attention to this thread at all. All outsiders are in this movie then why is it not getting any attention? Are they waiting for another tragedy to give attention to movies like these?

You really thought people care??🤣