Raat Akeli Hai Reviews

Posted: 12 days ago

I am thrilled by this movie. I thought the movie was a copy of Knives Out but its not. Far from it. Some amazing acting by Abhijeet, Gyanendra and as usual Nawazuddin. The tall guy was good too. My only issue is that it was too long and a bit Bollywoodish too due to the subplots which had no place in the movie and it was also a bit Crime Patrolish that's why I think Knives Out was better than this.

No attention to this thread at all. All outsiders are in this movie then why is it not getting any attention? Are they waiting for another tragedy to give attention to movies like these?

Thinking about watching this. 

Can it be watched with parents... Any nudity or sex scenes?? 

Originally posted by TheDrunkBiatch

Thinking about watching this. 

Can it be watched with parents... Any nudity or sex scenes?? 

There wasn't even a kissing scene in the movie. There was one nudity scene but it was shown from the back so I don't think it would make anyone comfortable but of course there's a bit of not-so family friendly language but nothing too rated R

[Content Removed]

Planning to watch it this weekend.. 

I watched it on Chaand Raat cause it was really boring and the movie made it somewhat exciting.

Shivangi is one of my fav and she deserved moresmiley19 But nawaz and Nishant were class apartsmiley27

It is an amazing onesmiley27