Posted: 3 years ago

I am thrilled by this movie. I thought the movie was a copy of Knives Out but its not. Far from it. Some amazing acting by Abhijeet, Gyanendra and as usual Nawazuddin. The tall guy was good too. My only issue is that it was too long and a bit Bollywoodish too due to the subplots which had no place in the movie and it was also a bit Crime Patrolish that's why I think Knives Out was better than this.

No attention to this thread at all. All outsiders are in this movie then why is it not getting any attention? Are they waiting for another tragedy to give attention to movies like these?

Thinking about watching this. 

Can it be watched with parents... Any nudity or sex scenes?? 

Originally posted by TheDrunkBiatch

Thinking about watching this. 

Can it be watched with parents... Any nudity or sex scenes?? 

There wasn't even a kissing scene in the movie. There was one nudity scene but it was shown from the back so I don't think it would make anyone comfortable but of course there's a bit of not-so family friendly language but nothing too rated R

Planning to watch it this weekend.. 

I watched it on Chaand Raat cause it was really boring and the movie made it somewhat exciting.

Shivangi is one of my fav and she deserved more😭 But nawaz and Nishant were class apart❤️

It is an amazing one❤️

I was eagerly waiting for it, thought it will be a great thriller but meh. Another disappointment after Bulbul. So many needless subplots and half baked characters. Radhika Apte's character was all over the place. Nawaz as usual gave a good performance but again that's the bare minimum we expect from him. Pata nhi when will we start getting good Indian movies in the thriller/whodunnit/horror genre. 

Crime Patrol has better episodes than this movie.

PS- Is the tall guy a regular in the OTT scene? Haven't seen him in anything before.

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago

I think Gyanendra Tripathi (Ravi Sisodiya) was good too

Tbh I kinda agree with trouble that subplots were boring esp the l*ve story one.