Yeh Hai Chahatein

Ek baat samaj mei nehi aati

Akja thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Preeesha is a doctor and gps is a retired judge but they still have no money. Bechare gps ko pension nehi milti kya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

A lot of things don’t make sense in this serial. Especially the whole sequence of Preesha taking blame for Yuvraj and getting the capital punishment. Heroine’s family is made poor so they can be saved by the hero. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ananya269

A lot of things don’t make sense in this serial. Especially the whole sequence of Preesha taking blame for Yuvraj and getting the capital punishment. Heroine’s family is made poor so they can be saved by the hero. 

Yes and also Pree went to jail to save Yuvi's career but his career doesnt exist now.

Then whats the point here? for what reason is she hiding now? she wants to hide him away from that crime forever? Also why was Yuvraj claiming to be lawyer still even in yesterday's episode he told rudr "Lawyer hoon main" kaise bhai???🤣

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Love_Rudra

Yes and also Pree went to jail to save Yuvi's career but his career doesnt exist now.

Then whats the point here? for what reason is she hiding now? she wants to hide him away from that crime forever? Also why was Yuvraj claiming to be lawyer still even in yesterday's episode he told rudr "Lawyer hoon main" kaise bhai???🤣

I think she wants to save him from punishment now. Or maybe she just doesn’t wanna turn someone she loves in. Either way it’s seriously messed up. It’s so wrong on Preesha’s part to save Yuvraj because it’s injustice to Rajeev. 

On the other hand, Preesha madam is prolly still thinking that she is saving Yuvraj’s career and that it no longer exists wouldn’t have struck her. (Not surprising considering how dumb she was during the accident track)

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I find it very hard to imagine that a retired well known judge has no savings whatsoever. I can understand that Vasu didn’t wanna trouble Preesha because she was already worried about Saaransh going missing. So I don’t think it’s like Preesha doesn’t have any savings. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YHCstan

Even I find it very hard to imagine that a retired well known judge has no savings whatsoever. I can understand that Vasu didn’t wanna trouble Preesha because she was already worried about Saaransh going missing. So I don’t think it’s like Preesha doesn’t have any savings. 

but how did yuvi get money to pay the hospital bills and also to that girl he promised 2 lakhs.

He himself didn't have money and stole it from GPS only to give half back 😑

Love_Rudra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YHCstan

I think she wants to save him from punishment now. Or maybe she just doesn’t wanna turn someone she loves in. Either way it’s seriously messed up. It’s so wrong on Preesha’s part to save Yuvraj because it’s injustice to Rajeev. 

On the other hand, Preesha madam is prolly still thinking that she is saving Yuvraj’s career and that it no longer exists wouldn’t have struck her. (Not surprising considering how dumb she was during the accident track)

her hiding is gonna create a lot of problems for rusha. Rudr may hate her again after coming to know it.

ananya269 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Love_Rudra

but how did yuvi get money to pay the hospital bills and also to that girl he promised 2 lakhs.

He himself didn't have money and stole it from GPS only to give half back 😑

He stole 10 lakhs from GPS. Gave 5 lakhs back to that society guy. That means he still has 5 lakhs left. Let’s say he spent 1 lakh on alcohol and food as shown before the lockdown. Now he has 4 lakhs which is more than enough to pay the hospital bill with that. And I don’t think he paid the girl any money. She got caught. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ananya269

He stole 10 lakhs from GPS. Gave 5 lakhs back to that society guy. That means he still has 5 lakhs left. Let’s say he spent 1 lakh on alcohol and food as shown before the lockdown. Now he has 4 lakhs which is more than enough to pay the hospital bill with that. And I don’t think he paid the girl any money. She got caught. 

acha toh soon he is gonna be penniless and plan something evil again🤔

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lot of thing does NOT make sense in this show:

* How did Rajeev get that money - trust fund for saransh while he needed to steal for 5 crore (even if he manages some how, SHOULD keep that amount believable NOT millions/month)

* Retired judge and father (who did NOT have any of the daughter's wedding expenses done) of dr do NOT have 10 lacs saving ???

*  If Preesha is innocent why Khurans are NOT trying to find real culprit behind Rajeeve murder ???? they totally forgot about!!!

* Who will take help from a person who was framing own daughter in a murder and even pushed her to death sentence ??? (I would go in jail for society money claim)

* why a retired judge is not able to trace who grabbed that money from him ??? there was no serial numbers ??  even they got half of them back, could not trace it (as help from yuv) ??