SidNaaz Unlimited CC 60: LIVE UNLIMITED🔥+ #DilKoKaraarAaya #1 🥳[IO] - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashhima3

Mera chalta hain! Pehla haq 😆!  

Hahahaha... sahi hai 😆

I know! And your bhai is but Kya kare 😒 Kahan Phans gayi! I was better off not doing all this stanning and shipping 

m stanning someone for the first time🤣

Never knew stanning is a thing tooo

As Sana was with team for some work so wat if Daljit song was also part of promotion??? Wat say

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

ek live to banta tha Neha k sath😆

Beta phir to bhabhi band bajaa deti🤣  

Vaise hi aaj pucca thoda to mood kharab hai bhabhi kaa. 

Story mein sidharth kaa name itne bold mein like tag kiya. Jaise stamp lagaa rahi ho uspe🤣

Hi Uma - thanks so much for starting the new thread on such an exciting note. I am missing Jyoti also and I am sure you missing her too considering you want to offload the admin part asap 😆. But thanks so much for keeping it going till Jyoti is back. I can understand it is a lot and this is the reason I am not offering (and I am feeling selfish here). I wish there was a way to help you. Except for becoming admin, let me know if there is something I can help with. 

Coming to DKKA - such an amazing song. Upar se Siddharth. Like what is this banda. Kya karta hai? He is looking so good. Kahan se laata hai itni hawtness. ❤️❤️❤️ Mujhe toh uspar sab colors achche lagte hain☺️. Aur yeh song toh records todega pakka🥳. Mere loop mein bhi aa gaya.

Shehnaaz Gill Kaur looking awesome in her pics. Something amazing has happened to this girl and her pics are so adorable. Each new pic is better than the previous one. The latest in pink is soooo good. Loved  it. 

Coming to Sana's promotion, I came late and whatever I saw, I was okay with it. I agree with iram that I found it quite professional promotion and nothing wrong with her singing some other song on the same day. I remember both iram and I were about something Sana doing in retaliation and then getting bashed. I am so glad she didn't. (bechari par thoda sa judgemental case abhi bhi chala but its okay. Sabki apni expectations hain jaise hamari bhi thi). 

Eagerly waiting for a sidnaaz project for our own sukoon while praying that their solo projects break all the records and do so well. Mere detox mein gadbad kara rahe hain dono. 😵

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

m stanning someone for the first time🤣

Never knew stanning is a thing tooo

mein toh line se stan karti thi 😏! Liked the characters/actors during the show and even liking a star has never been to this level, where I stalk his SM handles and want to know what’s going on?  On twitter people are saying share MV links with your friends/family, if I do anything as such, they will think I m mad and something is drastically wrong with me 😆

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

As Sana was with team for some work so wat if Daljit song was also part of promotion??? Wat say

M

You tag when you promote and SC accounts are not used for promotions 

M

You tag when you promote and SC accounts are not used for promotions 

Ahan. Hmmmm so it was no promotion but just appreciation. I remember one USUD where she was praising this singer with Paras I guess. 

cancelled ka timeline? 

Till he does something to make up for this disappointment

Originally posted by intruderfast

Beta phir to bhabhi band bajaa deti🤣  

Vaise hi aaj pucca thoda to mood kharab hai bhabhi kaa. 

Story mein sidharth kaa name itne bold mein like tag kiya. Jaise stamp lagaa rahi ho uspe🤣

🤣Vahi to

Tu mera hai aur Tu mera hi ha,mein phaad k rakh dungi yahan sbko🤣