SidNaaz Unlimited CC 60: LIVE UNLIMITED🔥+ #DilKoKaraarAaya #1 🥳[IO] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Uma2010

I doth hereby protest! Where is the damn couple champi we wanted for this? I AM NOT HAPPY 😡

I knew u will say this 🤣 but yes all this hiding couple things is getting on my shipper nerves now 😡

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Sid you are hereby cancelled you broke my heart😭

Our Dil toots 🤧

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

mein to uske chakkar mein jaag raha tha socho🤣

Umeed aur vo bhi bhai se, my bad🤣

He likes to surprise us😆

that’s why I don’t like him 😆

Originally posted by Ashhima3

you guys are drooling to the highest level for a taken man 😆

Toh hum kahan unke ghar pe jaane wale hai re? Sab long distance virtual pyaar 😆 I don't think I have even tweeted to him more than thrice 😆 Tune kitna kiya hai re? 😈 😆 I get a high out of this level of adulation. Na kam na zyaada. Sidharth Shehnaaz ka tha, hai, aur hamesha rahega! Lekin ab banda actor hai toh bina fans aur droolers ke kaam kaise chalayega? 😭 So this is just for his sake 😭 🤣

I know you are kidding... just foolin around me too 😆

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Sid you are hereby cancelled you broke my heart😭

cancelled ka timeline? 

Originally posted by Uma2010

Toh hum kahan unke ghar pe jaane wale hai re? Sab long distance virtual pyaar 😆 I don't think I have even tweeted to him more than thrice 😆 Tune kitna kiya hai re? 😈 😆 I get a high out of this level of adulation. Na kam na zyaada. Sidharth Shehnaaz ka tha, hai, aur hamesha rahega! Lekin ab banda actor hai toh bina fans aur droolers ke kaam kaise chalayega? 😭 So this is just for his sake 😭 🤣

I know you are kidding... just foolin around me too 😆

Mera chalta hain! Pehla haq 😆!  

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

I knew u will say this 🤣 but yes all this hiding couple things is getting on my shipper nerves now 😡

They are NOT SUPPOSED TO endorse shipper products solo! Bas! 😡🤪😆

Arre yaar, I toh have lost it with both kab ka. Bas hanging around coz I love them though I know not why and coz you guys make a unique community 😆

Congratulations on the new thread everyone 🥳 what a good day to start a new thread :) #60 already!! :D

Thanks Uma di...loved the intro ♥️✨

Sid is such a dream in dkka...u can just keep watching him for 4minutes and not even realise it's been 4 + minutes😆 I loved the swing scene since that poster came out, the most...there's something so warm n adorable about his smile there ♥️ Neha was cute too but I just focused on sid more automatically lol 

Overall such a feel good n warm song and video♥️

I just hope, both KP and DKKA reach great heights🤞🏻✨ and these two come with a joint project soon 😆( can't help lol)

Sana and Baaz both promoted the song...it's heartwarming how Sid n Sana support eo and only eo lol ♥️ though I had expected a bigger dhamaka by Sana (😆) but okie whatever she did is also great for me ♥️ 

And ya the way they are liking tweets of opp positive solos is again endearing...hope they achieve the peace they want from so long, one day 🤞🏻♥️

Sana's pics 🔥♥️ today's pics have been one of my favourites ever♥️

Hair oil ad cud actually be tailor made for SidNaaz..arghh😆

Anyways here's wishing a great thread ahead...stay safe and stay healthy everyone...take care :)

I know! And your bhai is but Kya kare 😒 Kahan Phans gayi! I was better off not doing all this stanning and shipping