SidNaaz Unlimited CC 60: LIVE UNLIMITED🔥+ #DilKoKaraarAaya #1 🥳[IO] - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations  for new thread and thank you for the amazing write up...I know in absense of jyoti it must be difficult but u r doing an amazing job...❤️

Both sidnaaz stopped with the promotions almost at the same time and now they have again started that to almost at the same time😆

3 things that impressed me wrt sid today apart from his solid acting in Mv

Giving credit to her female costar first again 👍. It is very small thing but its an attempt to be more equal   Hamesha varna male star kaa naam pehle aata hai.

2nd was responding to his criticism and taking it so well. It shows he looks at ebry ki dof feedback  And he is not afraid of accepting it. Hebdid the same during mirchi awards where he acknowledged that his dancing was not up to the mark 

And last and best part was reaching out to shehnaazians and liking their tweets. It shows how much he cares for sana fandom too. He made an attempt again to stop all wars. Now will solos listen is another thing 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

I honestly expected a bit more of Sid today.. barring a few likes, he really did nothing😭

ek live to banta tha Neha k sath😆

Originally posted by nina_share

Thank you Admin ji 🙏🏽☺️

“This man can romance a rock and make it all feel sexy drooly and cute” if that ain’t the truth 😂 I swear even if the whole MV was just Sid in his black shirt, in the forest, with his handsome smile and killer expressions.. I would be a puddle on the floor 🤣

Yeah, I am pulling a leg at myself with Hindi and I am so glad someone responded to my shit aise hi ❤️ 😆

I completely agree with you. I too can take the man walking in a forest looking into the camera all day 🤣

Many of us thought (still think) that this pic was edited as crew wasn’t wearing masks! But desi pataka 😆

https://youtu.be/r-EHfK8n2bA

Originally posted by Uma2010

Yeah, I am pulling a leg at myself with Hindi and I am so glad someone responded to my shit aise hi ❤️ 😆

I completely agree with you. I too can take the man walking in a forest looking into the camera all day 🤣

you guys are drooling to the highest level for a taken man 😆

I doth hereby protest! Where is the damn couple champi we wanted for this? I AM NOT HAPPY 😡

Originally posted by Uma2010

Done 👍🏼 Thanks 😳

and Sana’s new one as well someone posted on  page 2 🤔

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

ek live to banta tha Neha k sath😆

Seriously. Saath ya alag, kuch tou aata😭