Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Realization- A SuVan OS!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Realization

The blood donation camp occurred at school, Suman successfully donated blood but Shravan backed out at the last moment as he fainted seeing the needle. Dadu who had accompanied Suman left the place earlier as Suman had to attend a class. Suman was upset with Shravan backing out at the last moment, she wasn't sure if he was acting or genuinely sorry when he apologized.

Suman entered the school bus lost in her thoughts whether Shravan is a good person or again acting because she knew he had given his best but was it his best effort or best act was still a question. The school bus reached near her colony, Suman lost in her thoughts mindlessly stepped down from the bus without looking out for possible threats, unknown to her a car was approaching them with a high speed and the unwanted occurred, the car hit her. Kanchan who was going to step down after Suman loudly screamed Suuuummmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnn, the world turned slow-mo, Suman's head hit the road with a thud, she slowly closed her eyes due to the pain. Shravan who was riding behind the school bus saw the accident occur, his heart stopped for a second and mind went blank, he stopped his bike the next moment and jumped down from it...he rushed near Suman and kept her head on his lap, he was unable to think of anything rationally. All students including Anish, Devika, Kanchan were shocked. A huge crowd surrounded them, some were clicking photos while some were talking negative things. Shravan looked out for help and that's when an elderly person told Shravan to sprinkle water on Suman's face and keep her conscious. Shravan did the same while the bus driver called for an ambulance. Shravan by that time had covered Suman's head with his coat carefully as to not hurt her as well as control the bleeding. Suman opened her eyes, she wanted to speak something but was unable to and only kept observing her surroundings. The ambulance reached the spot and Shravan went to the hospital with her. Kanchan meanwhile called and asked Anjali and family to come to the hospital directly. Through out the journey a worried Shravan kept on telling Suman that everything was going to be all right, she is Col.Tiwari's daughter, she has to be strong for the nation, for everyone. 

Shravan, Kancha and Suman reached the hospital, Shravan and Kanchan literally yelled for the doctors to come soon! Suman was shifted to the O.T. Anjali soon arrived and came running followed by Dadu, Beena. She rushed to Kancha and asked her about the happenings and her daughter's condition. Kancha was unable to answer anything as she herself was shocked. Anjali looked at the coat in Shravan's hand and fear gripped her mind, she shook him by his shoulders inquiring about Suman. Shravan looked at the jacket and broke into sobs... with a quivering voice he started speaking "Summmoooo.... caaarrrr.... dasshhhh...acccciiidddeeennnttt " unable to speak further he enacted and showed that Suman got a head injury, he later pointed at the O.T.  Anjali gasped and took a step backward while Beena tried consoling her. Meanwhile the doctor came out and asked if anyone between them had blood group B+ Suman had earlier donated blood and now she herself lost more blood. Anjali told the doctor that only Vijay and Suman share the same blood group in their family! The doctor asked them to call Vijay for donating blood as the blood bank in the hospital has no blood available at the moment. Dadu tried calling Vijay but his phone was unreachable.  Suddenly Shravan realized that he and Suman shared the same blood group and he could donate blood as he hadn't donated it earlier, he slowly came in between and proposed the idea of him donating blood. The doctor agreed and took him to some other room. Shravan donated blood even without a single word or wince from his mouth, he didn't even feel the pain of the needle, the only thing revolving in his mind was Suman's well being.

The operation was successful, the doctor told the family members not to worry about Suman as she was out of danger! As soon as Suman gained consciousness the Tiwari clan went to meet her. She gave them a faint smile while her eyes roamed in the room with anticipation. They all caressed her bandaged head and assured her that everything was going to be fine! After some time Dadu and Beena left the place to come back at night with Ramesh and Vijay. 

The nurse informed Shravan about Suman gaining consciousness. Shravan who was resting as advised by doctor jumped out from his bed and literally ran towards Suman's room. Just as he was about to enter he remembered that Suman was angry with him over his act of backing of at the last moment! He stood at the door breathing heavily, he saw Suman lost in her thoughts and Anjali seating beside her. Not wanting to disturb them Shravan stood at the door for a while but after some time slowly moved forward unsure of his steps. Anjali saw Shravan slowly moving towards them and called him "Shravan why are you walking this slowly? Are you feeling giddy?" Shravan gave no proper response as his head was flooded with thoughts of Suman undergoing a operation with unbearable pain, Anjali got up and took the orange juice glass besides her "Come beta, take a seat! The blood donation might have caused weakness...have this juice..." Suman unknown to his presence earlier took a look at him and gave a broad smile. Shravan took the glass and asked Suman, "How are you?"

"Fine! Thanks for saving me!" Shravan shook his head in refusal, "It's my responsibility" Suman replied with a small hmm...suddenly the door opened and Kavita entered, she rushed near Suman and lovingly stroked her hand promising to feed her rajma chawal once she is back. She talked with Anjali for a while the younger generation continued stealing glances of each other. Kavita later summoned Shravan to come home and rest. Shravan wanted to stay but involuntarily left the hospital.

The next day when Kancha came to meet, ignoring Kancha's wishes Suman excitedly asked, "Shravan? Where is he?"

"How am I supposed to know? Maybe sleeping, it's Sunday my dear sister...normally people enjoy Sunday"

Suman nodded while her smile faded but Kancha asked her, "But why are you asking me about him? Something special ha?"

Suman refused but a faint blush crept up her cheeks which Kanchan noticed in seconds, she grew suspicious. Kanchan and Suman were the only ones in room so Kancha nudged Suman, "You can't lie to me, that blush on your cheeks is because of that stud Malhotra, hmmm....I can see something cooking...wait are you interested in him? Love shove toh nahi? Your face has turned completely pink...are you seriously?' Kancha jumped while saying the last words as Suman nodded to former questions!

Suman this time agreed and covered her face with her hands.

Kancha sat besides her and asked, "When? How? I want all details" she truly was happy for her sister!

Suman sushhed her and spoke, "I don't know how and wen. I realised my feelings for him yesterday, when I met with the accident I felt I was going to die the only thing I wanted to do was tell Shravan that I appreciate his efforts and forgive him even when I was in the ambulance I only thought of him. He looked terrified I wanted to tell him to be ok and not worry this much. Yesterday when you, dadu and chachi left I told maa that I wanted to meet him. I was hell-bent on meeting him but maa refused to. She asked me to look at my condition and asked why was I behaving so different and then I realised that the whole day I was thinking of only one man and that's Shravan, be it worrying for him before the donation, after donation, in the ambulance, after the operation. That boy has taken over my logical thinking Ask him to come here na...pls"

Kancha was in awe of her sister, "That's so cute Suman, I'll call him but does he reciprocate your feelings?'

Suman nodded, Kanchan squealed with happiness, "Who confessed first? And when? So many things occurred and I have no idea! Not fair"

Suman shook her head, "No one did, idiot!"

"Then? How do you know?" Kancha asked with a confused look

Suman gave a soft dreamy smile, "You know he loves you when he overcomes his biggest only for you!"

P.S- I have written this OS as Bhagu had asked me to write one scene for Suman's love realization! It ultimately turned into an OS! Do give your reviews!

I know such dramatic events don't occur in real life so pls excuse me!😳

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Res

------

amazing job...i love that shravan was able to donate his blood only for suman..also suman realized her love + her talks with kanchan are interesting..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Glad you decided to post this OS on the main forum!! It was written very well!! I hope they had shown this in the show but it's ok...you showed it instead ❤️

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful OS. Loved it. 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yayy for posting it on the MF!❤️

This one's so spontaneous yet equally good! Loved reading it Babu! 

I still feel the blood donation track shouldn't have been scrapped off totally

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

Res

------

amazing job...i love that shravan was able to donate his blood only for suman..also suman realized her love + her talks with kanchan are interesting..

Thanks Meena❤️

Glad you liked it....

Also thanks for the long comment😆It's Bahot Sare Alfaaz ki Awaaz😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

Glad you decided to post this OS on the main forum!! It was written very well!! I hope they had shown this in the show but it's ok...you showed it instead ❤️

Thank you Miyan🤗❤️

Corona ruined the main script😭

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Thank you!❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Yayy for posting it on the MF!❤️

This one's so spontaneous yet equally good! Loved reading it Babu! 

I still feel the blood donation track shouldn't have been scrapped off totally

Glad you liked it Babu❤️🤗

Yes...blood donation track would have been beautiful...but can't even blame the CVs....corona ruined it😡

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Wish we had gotten something like in show too if not the realisation but... Awesome OS.