Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Video: Bodyguard- SSR use to sleep most of the time ,Rhea would party - Page 8

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Not just ankita, even his father had said that usse baat karna kam hoagya tha because we just couldnt reach him because of frequent number changes.

Ankita also said how his father one day called her telling its been so long he couldnt connect through his son!! This is so heart breaking!!
His sister wanted to take him away because of apparent dangue . Which makes sense because dangue does leave you weak . But rumy said it was deep depression and because rhea had to leave for some work her family came and took after him . 

If he was that unwell that her family had to come, why didnt he go with his sister?

Or, why didnt his sister who was living in mumbai called to look after him?

My mind is jammed. 

And how are we supposed to give a benefit of doubt here? He was old enough to decide whether he wanted to talk to his father/sister/family or go with them or not? And they blame the family for witch hunting?

Says a lot no even after years they would call Ankita to share these issues... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

He has always been an insomniac . Even during Pavitra he would say he doesnt sleep a lot. When he left the show Ankita used to say, he would hardly sleep for more than three hours, she said he is so hardworking  sleeps at 4 and gets up at 7. So yea sleeping part is so so weird. Oh gosh if its true I am seriously feeling devastated.

Idk if this bodyguard can Be believed, and everything is still unravelling, so I don’t want to jump to conclusions,  but sushant made a post on insta saying over few months, he has tried sleeping for 7hrs ( the post is still there, and it’s part of other things he said), so maybe his lifestyle had changed; pointing to either quarantine, or medical issues (eg, mental health) or foul play...

Let’s see in time if his words have mettle 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Idk if this bodyguard can Be believed, and everything is still unravelling, so I don’t want to jump to conclusions,  but sushant made a post on insta saying over few months, he has tried sleeping for 7hrs ( the post is still there, and it’s part of other things he said), so maybe his lifestyle had changed; pointing to either quarantine, or medical issues (eg, mental health) or foul play...

Let’s see in time if his words have mettle 

Bodyguard to be believed No.. Servants to be believed No....Family to be believed No... Who to believe then? Mumbai Police and BW that claimed he wanted to die in peace and silently so lets just let him go silently.

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Bodyguard to be believed No.. Servants to be believed No....Family to be believed No... Who to believe then? Mumbai Police and BW that claimed he wanted to die in peace and silently so lets just let him go silently.

But believe Siddharth pithlani who claims he was pressurised by the family. 👏

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ofcourse not, everyone wants to know the truth behind this tragedy, but it’s best to see how things play out. ❤️

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Ofcourse not, everyone wants to know the truth behind this tragedy, but it’s best to see how things play out. ❤️

True. But I am upset , why would Mumbai police not get hold of this data that his entire staff was changed within months. Not normal right. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't his sister share a WhatsApp message between them where she invites him to come to the US and he said "bahut Mann Karta hai di" and she said then come and that was the last convo she had with him?

This was 2 days before his death, isn't it??

What was going on with this youngster?

aish. thumbnail

I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy. 

SSR was way too trusting. 

Rhea's family sounds shady af.

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I am unable to process anymore. Thank you for the clarity. Its not about more confusion but about how things are slowly falling in place, in a way i never in my life imagined!!!!

With everything worse that i thought of this case seems so little now. 💔 

I have been saying this repeatedly in all the threads almost how it is difficult to get hold on to the medicines that can cause lethal fatal damages if not taken with proper care!! 

Who took him to hospitals for sessions with the counsellor?? Did he ever go there? because the bodyguard didnt mention that at all!! 

The guy seems so genuine . He was not only respectful but emotionally attached with Sushant! He said in a time of one and a half year he never rose his voice on his bodyguard and that shows the love and care he had for his staff! 

He mentioned about how his kitchen staff used to tell him about wastage of food and unnecessary parties when 'boss' was not well and slept throughout!

Three people have confirmed (apart from the FIR) that he couldnt reach/ didnt reach out to his family for almost an year! A guy so pampered and cared for, emotionally connected with his family just one fine day decided to not talk to them at all? Ankita too said his sister used to cry that 'bhai door jaa raha hai' . That sister who was once a mother figure in his life. 

This is beyond evil!! 

I really do want to know what medicines he was on because anti depressants are given in such a way that it leaves room for the patient to tell the doctor how his day is going on after medication has started on a *regular basis*! 

Why would a doctor prescribe such strong medicines that will end up making him sleep all day! How was the progress noted by rhea who was living with him? Was their any progress at all?

And she blocked his number leaving him in this state.

If people like this exist, i dont know how do they sleep at night peacefully. 

She for sure has not taken the gun and pulled the trigger. So she is not the murderer. She wasnt present on the day of suicide so not a direct abatement to suicide. 

I wish she did pull the trigger. 

That would have been easier on his family. 

The poor boy's entire personality changed within few months! Even I could feel genuine affection in the bodyguard's voice for Sushant. The way he lovingly and worryingly described everything :( god! My heart sank. 

So many people noticing the same thing can't be a mere coincidence. There has to be something there.