Farhaan brother of Aman and Rehaan

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSrtxYBHwC/

Aur do char sisters bhi le aao show mein ab. ðŸ¤£ Waise Rehaan ki ek sister bhi hai Mahira

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But why boys are jinn...? Not the girls....? 

One cousin was enough...another one......😔

Let's bear with it....

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love obros bond in ib even i didnt watch it fully now excited to see khan bro's bond

Excited to see their love stories 

Bt hope they didnt side line roshan

I love roshan

By the way why there is no roshan AT in this forum

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha, I already love Aman and Rehaan's bonding. Also, does this mean we will not have Kabir back? He could have been the grey brother. It would have been nice. Let's see how does Farhaan fit in with Aman and Rehaan. I am interested to see how the track unfolds. I hope Roshni tells Aman about the deal she made with the Jinn. I don't want another separation already. 

I am waiting for Shayari's entry. I am sure we all could use some light moments in the show. Hopefully her scenes with Rehaan would bring that in the show.

sjboy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I miss Imraan. I hope they can show khan brother bonding like Obro with lots of magic and kala jinn as villain, so far I am liking YJHJK.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjboy

I miss Imraan. I hope they can show khan brother bonding like Obro with lots of magic and kala jinn as villain, so far I am liking YJHJK.

I am neither missing kabir nor Imran, Rehaan is perfect Devar of Roshni😎aur aaj uske liye bhi ek Roshni jaise pyaari ladki Shayari aagai . In today's ep Roshni has also started caring for Rehaan as his Bhabhi. She said to Aman - Rehaan room mein nahi hai office ke liye late ho jayega so sweet.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago