30th July episode .. hua kya ???

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Gals ...hi 

I didn't understand the episode ...really..it went beyond me ..

Rishi started a competition in the office and divided the people into two groups..Nia and Kabir one team and Swara and Kajal into another ..the team started playing and Kabir and Nia 's team won... And somehow Rishi had done or created this teams only to get a reaction from Swara ..which he succeeded in doing

Why the man is so interested in these people's personal life is beyond me ? In his place I would have told them to keep the personal out of professional..sometimes it seems Nia and her group of friends are still in college rather than working professionally in a competitive environment

Anyways we see that Guneet has reached the radio station and is ready for the talk show

Elsewhere Amber tells everything to Hakeem with a declaration that he will wait forever for Guneet and then says that he will make sure that she is happy and well provided for ..and then proceeds to record a message in his phone...what he tells or what is his plan ?? I don't know 

Guneet is asked about love on talk show and coincidence upon coincidence..Amber and Hakeem are listening to the talk show too

Guneet says that she doesn't believe that love exists only in books and not in real life ..and then when asked about her own love life she proceeds to say that she had neither trust , respect or love in her relationship

Anyways this answer irks Amber and he starts getting angry..asks Hakeem to return the money to Guneet and then also says he is done with asking for forgiveness ( bhai.. abhi toh forever wait karne ki bol rahe the ...aur ek baat sunke aise mann badla)

At the radio show Guneet is remembering dalchini wali coffee

At we net Nia is trying to say I love you to Kabir while Kajal and Shree are happily listening 

Bhagwan jaane kya ho raha hai... When Guneet was talking about relationship..I was like what relationship...you were talking online to a guy...whom you didn't know ...that doesn't constitute a real relationship... I mean spending time with each other online is good but this cannot be compared to a real relationship...you had more real relationship with the dr than NDP ..you were just getting on friendship terms with Amber...just starting actually 

Guneet is very confused angry sad and unhappy right now and yesterday she made me even confused

Kaun se relationship ki baat karte hain Amber aur Guneet... Get real it was a beginning of a relationship ...yes ...but it never culminated into something tangible did it ? 

And this Amber one moment he is like I will wait forever for Guneet and next moment ..what I am done asking forgiveness enough is enough..

Sabse samajdaar toh Hakeem hi hai... Usi ki life mein koi aa jaye ..he is more deserving ..atleast uski love  story ki aise dhajjiyan nahi udengi 

Really whether it's Nia or her dad or his supposed to be dulhan all three are crazy ...

I am sorry ...maybe I am also over reacting ..  please feel free to correct me ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatis301 thumbnail

So true. I thought only i felt that after watching the episode. First of all going on air and talking about your personal stuff was too kiddish. The RJ took her name on air so it was known to all who is talking. Plus why amber and guneet are acting so top level pissed of is beyond my understanding. You are right, thr was no relationship to begin with.how come betrayal, trust, respect etc came in to picture.

RB is going out of my undrrstanding level now. I mean he is touted to be India ka Steve Jobs (whyyyyyyy). Why so much intereference in love life of people whom he barely knows and cant get much of it. If the group of friends are successful then i can see his motive to keep an eye on them but here it seems the friends group look they are still in college and not in any profressional environment.

The show is losing its charm i feel. Only saving grace these days is hakimji. I love conversation between him and amber. Thats the only time i smile.

Plus anyone else confused with the timelines of the show. We are shown Swara proposed Kabir inthe office. Then we dint knew what happened.

Then suddenly Kabir went all emotional n kind of ask Niya agaim twice in two days. She let him down first n then overnight ws madly in love with him. She is about to tell her feelings the next day i believe and swara came and kinda declare they are a thing now.whatttttt is happening.  

Edited by Swatis301 - 3 years ago
Praram thumbnail

Yes, I agree that it all appears to be confused and OTT. Only because I still want to retain my faith in this serial, I'm hoping that this is in order to get AS to pull back and for Guneet to start examining her own feelings and reactions. I wish they'd found another way of doing that though.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Honestly what even was this episode??!!

I was like I don't wanna watch it but still did with some hope, idk what is happening anymore?!

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swatis301

So true. I thought only i felt that after watching the episode. First of all going on air and talking about your personal stuff was too kiddish. The RJ took her name on air so it was known to all who is talking. Plus why amber and guneet are acting so top level pissed of is beyond my understanding. You are right, thr was no relationship to begin with.how come betrayal, trust, respect etc came in to picture.

RB is going out of my undrrstanding level now. I mean he is touted to be India ka Steve Jobs (whyyyyyyy). Why so much intereference in love life of people whom he barely knows and cant get much of it. If the group of friends are successful then i can see his motive to keep an eye on them but here it seems the friends group look they are still in college and not in any profressional environment.

The show is losing its charm i feel. Only saving grace these days is hakimji. I love conversation between him and amber. Thats the only time i smile.

Plus anyone else confused with the timelines of the show. We are shown Swara proposed Kabir inthe office. Then we dint knew what happened.

Then suddenly Kabir went all emotional n kind of ask Niya agaim twice in two days. She let him down first n then overnight ws madly in love with him. She is about to tell her feelings the next day i believe and swara came and kinda declare they are a thing now.whatttttt is happening.  

Thank God

I thought I was over reacting ..they have twisted the story line to such an extent but the narrative is so shallow...Amber has developed such a depth of feeling suddenly...Guneet suddenly has changed from this positive character to this strange character ...

And most of all what relationship...what relationship...all you both had was tenant and landowner relation

And this Amber guy...what kya bhai ? You don't know how to make boundaries in your life , you want to have a relationship but God forbid if you make an effort towards it .. you moon about the girl in private... You keep on looking at her balcony and yes ..the clothes on her balcony are still wet and hanging there since last 3-4 days abhi tak sukhe nahi ? 

Itni aahen bhari hain Amber ne... Isse acha jake ke baat hi kar leta ...ya apni raani betiya ko hi samjha leta ..Nia beta...I can ruin my own life pretty good please butt out ..and try and take control of your own life ..

Writers change hue hain kya ? Show mein ..sensible writers chale gaye aur idiots aa gaye unki jagah ? Ya trp wala chakkar ho gaya hai ? Ki ab masala chaiye show mein ? 

And this Swara Kabir and Nia ..what nonsense ..kaam kar lo yar ..people are loosing jobs due to pandemic and these three are playing ludo between themselves 

Nia is one day almost  in love with Randeep next day only friends with Kabir and the very next day in love with Kabir ...

I know pandemic has effected our mental health but itna jyada bura asar ? Sab apne aap ko hi bhul gaye ? 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Thank God

I thought I was over reacting ..they have twisted the story line to such an extent but the narrative is so shallow...Amber has developed such a depth of feeling suddenly...Guneet suddenly has changed from this positive character to this strange character ...

And most of all what relationship...what relationship...all you both had was tenant and landowner relation

And this Amber guy...what kya bhai ? You don't know how to make boundaries in your life , you want to have a relationship but God forbid if you make an effort towards it .. you moon about the girl in private... You keep on looking at her balcony and yes ..the clothes on her balcony are still wet and hanging there since last 3-4 days abhi tak sukhe nahi ? 

Itni aahen bhari hain Amber ne... Isse acha jake ke baat hi kar leta ...ya apni raani betiya ko hi samjha leta ..Nia beta...I can ruin my own life pretty good please butt out ..and try and take control of your own life ..

Writers change hue hain kya ? Show mein ..sensible writers chale gaye aur idiots aa gaye unki jagah ? Ya trp wala chakkar ho gaya hai ? Ki ab masala chaiye show mein ? 

And this Swara Kabir and Nia ..what nonsense ..kaam kar lo yar ..people are loosing jobs due to pandemic and these three are playing ludo between themselves 

Nia is one day almost  in love with Randeep next day only friends with Kabir and the very next day in love with Kabir ...

I know pandemic has effected our mental health but itna jyada bura asar ? Sab apne aap ko hi bhul gaye ? 

Truer words never been spoken!

I really hate it when people in office environment aren't shown doing work. Like you have a bit of spare time but ye to inka all time is spare! What even??

"Relationship" jo hote hote reh gayi and everyone is crying about it. They definitely need an outsider to show them a mirror. Rishi is definitely not doing what he's supposed to. 🙈

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I started watching the show after Shaleen's entry. So I never really had the chance to witness Amber Sharma's chhichorapan before yesterday. I don't know why Guneet decided to accept Janvi's offer (I mean meri to samajh ke bahar hai.) And it is okay for Amber to be upset about it. But saying those thing. Wow smiley32.I mean a minute ago that guy promised "chand tare" "saari mushkil hal kar dunga" etc. And now one bump and sab kuch is over. Hadh hai yaar. Baap Beti mein to kattar competition chal rahi hai ke kaun kitna chhichora hai. And both of the participants are doing very well. 

As for Rishi. I don't know what is going on in his mind. But if he is called India's Steve Jobs Bill Gates there must be a reason. I don't know may be he is observing them for the mentor ship program. And trying to read them in weird way. Well talented people are weird. Pae chahe jo bhi ho banda to bohot hot hai. Desi Sexy . Is me to koi shak nahi.

Edited by stormfly13 - 3 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I started watching the show after Shaleen's entry. So I never really had the chance to witness Amber Sharma's chhichorapan before yesterday. I don't know why Guneet decided to accept Janvi's offer (I mean meri to samajh ke bahar hai.) And it is okay for Amber to be upset about it. But saying those thing. Wow smiley32.I mean a minute ago that guy promised "chand tare" "saari mushkil hal kar dunga" etc. And now one bump and sab kuch is over. Hadh hai yaar. Baap Beti mein to kattar competition chal rahi hai ke kaun kitna chhichora hai. And both of the participants are doing very well. 

As for Rishi. I don't know what is going on in his mind. But if he is called India's Steve Jobs Bill Gates there must be a reason. I don't know may be he is observing them for the mentor ship program. And trying to read them in weird way. Well talented people are weird. Pae chahe jo bhi ho banda to bohot hot hai. Desi Sexy . Is me to koi shak nahi.

Yah in yesterday's episode he said to swara that he feel she is perfect for his mentorship n he was about to select her for that but now she is mixing up personal n professional stuff n all

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Yah in yesterday's episode he said to swara that he feel she is perfect for his mentorship n he was about to select her for that but now she is mixing up personal n professional stuff n all

I think this is one of his strategies.

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Yah in yesterday's episode he said to swara that he feel she is perfect for his mentorship n he was about to select her for that but now she should stay focused n avarage logo ki iss duniya me koi jagah nahi..

May be he is just observing them to find who is most eligible for his mentorship who can think like him..