Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sushant's sister shares republic link

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Proof the family appreciates the media's effort and wants justice. They also filed the petition to the Supreme Court to not dismiss the case without hearing their side of the story. Ankita (although not in perfect) tried to debunk the depression myth which is the Republic link Sushant's sister shared. Further proof they are not happy with the depression theory. Along with Sushant's cousin saying it live on Republic TV. Ishkaran said it they are going to be people who try to demotivate you like Sabrina got demotivated in NOKJ. It is why a freelancer filed a PIL to the Supreme Court without logic for a CBI. But if we stand united we have already come so far. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRqsT7FxJf/

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

To all saying How Ankita can claim about Sushant's Depression and How she will know without being in touch. 

First - Just how Rhea n her closest buddy's claimed he was bipolar, schizophrenic without any Proof. 

Second - She meant she has seen Sushant happy in his lowest when he was completely out of work n he was still determined, he had a positivity ki kuch nh hua toh short film banalunga. The Success was his dream not weakness. So ONLY Failure n stuff couldn't lead him to suicide, there must be many other factors (she isn't wrong many other factors r coming out) so stop behaving as if we have done some Mental health course n knowing it all. 

Every body wanted to let go of this matter saying it's Depression it happens. Except the fans. Bihar police n Republic TV came out with more details than Mumbai police for 40 days.

Also, Rhea's dad is a DOCTOR and Sushant's personal trainer in a "sting operation" accepted Rhea use to medicate him. He use to shiver n stuff. 

I wish Sushant didn't think everyone like himself n trust everyone. 

I don't know what will happen in the court of law but He definitely Suffered a lot in personal level. A Lot. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Ankita is in touch with his family and is getting info from them. Even his cousin came trying to debunk the depression myth . 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Ishkaran just said there are going to be efforts to demotivate people. We should actually be celebrating because a national agency just got approved to over see the investigation. Yes it wasn’t CBI but ED. But it was the first step. And the biggest victory we have had till date . 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

She(ankita)is so emotional about it as the family would be. You could see it when she said , she wants him to be remembered as someone who achieved so much being from a small town and not someone who succumbed. SHe is not articulate and can lead people to think that she is being dismissive about depression , however knowing her I know, she just wants people to know that he was much more than what is being spoken about and also not everyone can come with their own theories of his mental disorders. Just like any other family member would react to a situation. What led him to that situation, to a person she described, is the question. 

I mean imagine, they might be knowing some stuffs regarding his personal life, they knew career money nothing could undo his spirits.. and they has a family only get to see the industry just speaking about deep depression , bipolar , schizophrenia and what not. WHich family would want a death of young son to be covered by different theories on mental theories. I guess they just want it out that there is much more than what appears and wants to be stored as far as his death is concerned. Its just that Ankita is not very articulate. She kind of puts across something else in order to point out a particular matter. But I guess , the family wanted her to speak about it and is fine with what she spoke. And right now I want to be with the family only.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Ishkaran just said there are going to be efforts to demotivate people. We should actually be celebrating because a national agency just got approved to over see the investigation. Yes it wasn’t CBI but ED. But it was the first step. And the biggest victory we have had till date . 

Wohoo 💃 Celebration time begins , ya Ed added , later nia,cbi also will be added . when kjo is left to interrogate focus shifted to rhea 🤔