Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

|| Shakuntala Devi - Reviews & Discussion || - Page 4

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Its true that she has had an eventful life....Hats off to her self confidence and attitude..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

As always amazing acting by Vidya

Sanya and Amit are really good too I liked their scenes a lot. I think Amit’s character was my favourite 

The portrayal of Shakuntala is real, they have shown her as a flawed human with challenging relationships with her parents, ex-husband and daughter. Sometimes you love her sometimes you are annoyed with the character like in real life 

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Watched the film... I loved it... Stayed true to the name of biopic... Nothing larger than life , shown with all her defaults ... Vidya earned the film... 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Wonderful film, loved it. 

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it. VB was so good. Hope more such movies are made.

As a movie....writing and execution could have been better....song sequences felt unnecessary......but the fact that this was chosen to be made into a movie deserves appreciation.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the movie! Gave me a bit of English Vinglish vibe❤️ I was intrigued throughout the movie...not one dull moment. Loved the dialogues when Shakuntala would question partiality between men women 😆 The mother daughter love hate rship was handled well and nothing looked OTT. I think after Dangal, this could have been one great film to watch on big screen but never mind. I'm glad that something worthwhile came out after a long time.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I was skeptical after watching trailer but after watching movie, I didn't feel Vidya overacted except at some places.This might be intentional to keep movie lively and to show Shakunta confident. After all it's Bollywood movie. Her interactions and overseas scenes were gripping.Emotional scenes were very touching. I almost hated Shakunta's character for being selfish many times, vidya was so believable. It was honest movie that reflected genius of shakuntla as well highlighted flaws honestly.Vidya is excellent 3/5

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

No, it's on amazon prime

briahna thumbnail
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it...!!! 

Vidya was superb...so was Sanaya!