Nazar

Two Years Of An Amazing Show Called Nazar!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

It's true - there are certain things which can seem a bit odd to you until you find yourself doing the same thing. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I have come across many appreciation posts but never had I ever thought, one day I'll be making one myself. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Let's not waste anyone's time anymore, it's time to celebrate people!!! Our beloved show has completed 2 years today!!! 

πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³

I still can't believe it has been two years since it had become a part of my daily routine. Good or bad, no matter how an episode was, I would still watch it - first thing in the morning and I am not kidding. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

That's what I used to do - go to my varsity even before our watchman dropped by and use the WiFi to watch the fresh episode and then our long discussion the whole day.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Which brings me back to the FORUMWASIS who have been really polite and civilized even when we had our difference of opinion. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

This show indeed gave me a lot of things in terms of friends, forcing me to write but the one thing I'll always remember will be - it helped change my opinion and I would like to believe it made me a more broad minded person. Not to mention the humility the original cast members always showed and taught me that in the end it's your behavior that will make people remember you - all over again.

πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Heartiest congratulations to Monalisa, Harsh and Niyati!!! They are and will always be the the pillar of Nazar - our 3Ds.    β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ   

They made the tale so enchanting with their amazing acting and stunts. And how can I forget the other cast who supported the protagonists and created their own place in our hearts!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sreejita De as the cute Chudhail made Hihihihihihihihihihihi classic. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Sonyaa Ayodhya as Ruby/Choti Daayan/Chalayan or most fondly called Bhaisasur Ka Beti was an amazing addition to the cast. I wouldn't say she was a really good actress and I give her some lease being a newcomer. But no doubt how amazing she was in her stunts and as the Daayan who toyed with Vedashree with ease.  πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Aamir S Khan is the perfect example of an excellent actor who got the most weirdest characters throughout the show and shone every time. Be it an obsessive lover or a Ladka Daayan, a Dosarpa, a struggling Reevavanshi or the most amazing humsband and dad - he won our heart every time. We could love him or hate him but we could never ignore his presence.  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sumit Kaul was another actor who got to portray so much and we loved him as an intelligent Reevavanshi. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Smita Bansal truly proved, it isn't a matter of time or age but your performance that can leave your impact. Of all the recurring cast, she was probably the one who got the least amount of SS yet she has been loved and remembered till the end. Sarpika, Reevavanshi or a loving mother - Divya is the first thought that comes to my mind.  β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

Simran Budharup despite being a debutante made Saavi so lively. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vishnu Sharma as Pandit Ji and Amardeep Jha as Guru Maa, were two other senior actors who continued to make us go awe with their kind personality yet their determination to win over the dark force. 

πŸ€— smiley27 smiley27 smiley27 πŸ€—

Kiara Bhanushali was a doll and no one can ever replace the image of cute, cuddly Aditya Rathod who completed PiyAnsh's family. 

β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

As much as I hated the Rathods, can't ever think of anyone else as Vedashree other than Ritu Chaudhary who made us hate her character deeply proving what an amazing actress she is.

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Same goes for Ashita Dhawan as Chaitali who made us laugh even at the most serious situation.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kapil Soni as Avinash Rathod and Amit Kaushik as Shekhar Rathod irritated the crap out of us. 

And how can I forget  Jatin Bhardwaj, Resham Prashant and Pallavi Gupta - the adorable group of siblings everybody would want.  smiley31 smiley31 smiley31

And not to mention most of the guest stars including Priya Malik, Isha Sharma, Sana Amin Sheikh, Stavan Shinde and Malhar Pandya whose time was short yet they curved a nische for their selves with their amazing acting.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Congratulations to all of them and hope they all shine in their future projects.  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah!!! Our beloved show has completed 2 years today!!!

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Congratulations to the entire cast, crew who did a lot of hard work to keep us entertained and of course, to us fans also... 

A special mention for Niyati, Monalisa and Harsh... They were, are and will forever remain our beloved 3Ds...

Do saal itni jaldi nikal gaye, pata hi nahi chala... It still seems like yesterday only.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Awesome post behen!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have mentioned every one... From our most favourite characters to the least favourite ones.

Jo bhi ho, all of them collectively made Nazar the show that it was.

You can never imagine anyone else in their place... Hate them or love them, you cannot ignore them. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

True! Although there are certain characters whom I would like to forget and can very easily think of other actors in their places. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am just thankful that I didn't have to wake up to their post celebrating 2 years of Nazar. Rather it was nazarmemes. β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True! Although there are certain characters whom I would like to forget and can very easily think of other actors in their places. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

True enough... There are certain characters whom we would like to forget and can easily think of other actors in their place.

I am not going to name them because we very well know whom we are talking about... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am just thankful that I didn't have to wake up to their post celebrating 2 years of Nazar. Rather it was nazarmemes. β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

That's indeed great... πŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Perfectly relatable...

And now, I am also feeling both happy as well as emotional...

Abhi tak sirf happy the but in edits ko dekh kar, I am feeling a bit emotional.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Then imagine my condition. Going through the VMs made by several fanpages and they are really cute.   

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDP3xESBrxx/

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Then imagine my condition. Going through the VMs made by several fanpages and they are really cute.   

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDP3xESBrxx/

Hayeee....   

And now, I am.... β€οΈ  πŸ˜­

Ab aur share mat karna please... I'll start crying remembering Niyati and Harsh... Remembering Piansh and Nazar old episodes... β€οΈ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Hayeee....   

And now, I am.... β€οΈ  πŸ˜­

Ab aur share mat karna please... I'll start crying remembering Niyati and Harsh... Remembering Piansh and Nazar old episodes... β€οΈ

Jao aur nahi emotional karte. Because I myself have become too emotional after watching this. Will talk about my favorite scenes tomorrow evening. Now reverting to the other thread. πŸ˜‰