Two Years Of An Amazing Show Called Nazar!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Khair, apna BP bahut badha liya hai kuch not worth remembering logon ko yaad karke.

Now, coming to funny scenes...

I think we already have discussed these scenes at a length:

Pia and Ruby's scene... "Mujhe kuch hona tha kya?" special. Then "Ye bhi apne Eeansh ki tarah ajeeb hai."

The entire college trip sequence between Pia and Ansh. Also, the college scenes before that... All were absolutely funny.

Basically, we have discussed all the funny scenes which were there in the initial episodes of Nazar.

Now, coming to some other funny scenes...

The most hilarious should definitely be the "Auwa Auwa" dance performance... Do you agree? Amardeep Ji was amazing in that scene...

Then, DilMan preparing for honeymoon and Dillu had so many bags only filled with jewellery and tamarind...her favourite imli. When Naman asks about clothes, she very casually says they will steal the clothes and wear.

Then, I guess no one will forget that thappad... Bhale hi the entire Pr special Navratri was super bakwas, this one thappad scene was fabulous.

Then, again all the scenes of PLNaman... I must say, Aamir caught the nuances of Ruby's character perfectly with his "Eeansh" and "Sugarlips".

Then, the scenes of Dola... Especially Ruby's "It's not oonchi edi mom... It's... It's stilletos". 

How can I forget Naman's reaction when he married Dillu/Sanam? Or his "Arre bahut saare sanam dekhe hain humne. Sangdil Sanam, Bewafa Sanam... Par Chudail Sanam?" 

Then his "Arre chahte ka hain?? Inka non veg khane ka man kar raha hoga. Reevavanshi Tandoori, Davansh Fry aur ye jo hain na Daivik, Daivik Tikka Masala..." During the Van Betals scene...

Aur bhi hain par phir Ramayan ban jayegi... 😆

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago

Moving on, the second thing that always brings a smile on my face is PiyAnsh, or their signature pose I should say. 😛

It's one of the most common romantic acts to take the heroine in the hero's lap but for me, PiyAnsh's became iconic. Thanks to Piya's Kumbhkarnness 😆 😆 😆 Most of the times, whenever Ansh carried her, she was either asleep or unconscious but every time, she would snuggle and it always gave me an impression that she felt safe around him, even when she is at her most vulnerable state. 

And my forever favorite remains when Ansh brought Piya to her hostel.   

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Khair, apna BP bahut badha liya hai kuch not worth remembering logon ko yaad karke.

Now, coming to funny scenes...

I think we already have discussed these scenes at a length:

Pia and Ruby's scene... "Mujhe kuch hona tha kya?" special. Then "Ye bhi apne Eeansh ki tarah ajeeb hai."

The entire college trip sequence between Pia and Ansh. Also, the college scenes before that... All were absolutely funny.

Basically, we have discussed all the funny scenes which were there in the initial episodes of Nazar.

Now, coming to some other funny scenes...

The most hilarious should definitely be the "Auwa Auwa" dance performance... Do you agree? Amardeep Ji was amazing in that scene...

Then, DilMan preparing for honeymoon and Dillu had so many bags only filled with jewellery and tamarind...her favourite imli. When Naman asks about clothes, she very casually says they will steal the clothes and wear.

Then, I guess no one will forget that thappad... Bhale hi the entire Pr special Navratri was super bakwas, this one thappad scene was fabulous.

Then, again all the scenes of PLNaman... I must say, Aamir caught the nuances of Ruby's character perfectly with his "Eeansh" and "Sugarlips".

Then, the scenes of Dola... Especially Ruby's "It's not oonchi edi mom... It's... It's stilletos". 

How can I forget Naman's reaction when he married Dillu/Sanam? Or his "Arre bahut saare sanam dekhe hain humne. Sangdil Sanam, Bewafa Sanam... Par Chudail Sanam?" 

Then his "Arre chahte ka hain?? Inka non veg khane ka man kar raha hoga. Reevavanshi Tandoori, Davansh Fry aur ye jo hain na Daivik, Daivik Tikka Masala..." During the Van Betals scene...

Aur bhi hain par phir Ramayan ban jayegi... 😆

That's a huge list and I agree to your points. I want to add another one. 

When Naman found out that he married a Chudhail, his epic dialogue - Bada sasta nikla humara pyaar. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by nushy1995

Moving on, the second thing that always brings a smile on my face is PiyAnsh, or their signature pose I should say. 😛

It's one of the most common romantic acts to take the heroine in the hero's lap but for me, PiyAnsh's became iconic. Thanks to Piya's Kumbhkarnness 😆 😆 😆 Most of the times, whenever Ansh carried her, she was either asleep or unconscious but every time, she would snuggle and it always gave me an impression that she felt safe around him, even when she is at her most vulnerable state. 

And my forever favorite remains when Ansh brought Piya to her hostel.   

Yeah... Those were absolutely lovely sequences...   

Even though we have raised numerous logical questions regarding the hostel scene, it still remains the favourite... ❤️

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Yeah... Those were absolutely lovely sequences...   

Even though we have raised numerous logical questions regarding the hostel scene, it still remains the favourite... ❤️

🤗 🤗 🤗

Originally posted by nushy1995

That's a huge list and I agree to your points. I want to add another one. 

When Naman found out that he married a Chudhail, his epic dialogue - Bada sasta nikla humara pyaar. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yeah... This is an another one. 🤣 🤣

Then, the entire Piansh reception episode with everyone trying to hold Mo inside the house...especially our Panditji. His dialogues were absolutely hilarious.

How can I forget PLNaman in the bath tub and how (s)he snubbed Saavi... 🤣

Ah, how can I forget the Visharika sequence... And of course, the "Rathod and Sharmas" diraama company.

There are several others that I want to add but since I haven't watched Nazar for a long time, to dhang se yaad nahi hain hume...

Although,the show ended for me within 1 year, the day Adi was born, yet I would like to thank the producers for such an amazing show who gave us some great characters with unique storylines

P.S wonderful post 👍🏼

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

Although,the show ended for me within 1 year, the day Adi was born, yet I would like to thank the producers for such an amazing show who gave us some great characters with unique storylines

P.S wonderful post 👍🏼

Thanks! 😊