Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Jao aur nahi emotional karte. Because I myself have become too emotional after watching this. Will talk about my favorite scenes tomorrow evening. Now reverting to the other thread. πŸ˜‰

Ji shukriya... πŸ˜†

These posts actually made me really emotional... Even though I have tyaagofied all my moh-maya regarding Nazar, still these were enough to remind me of those good old days and make me emotional... 

Okay... We'll talk about them tomorrow evening. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Since it's the anniversary, let's talk about our favorite sequences.   

One sequence that always comes to my mind is Piya's imagination of Divya during her Haldi Ceremony. There is something so warm about it that each time it brings a smile on my face

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³and also a certain amount of pain seeing her yearning for her mother's love. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Since it's the anniversary, let's talk about our favorite sequences.   

One sequence that always comes to my mind is Piya's imagination of Divya during her Haldi Ceremony. There is something so warm about it that each time it brings a smile on my face

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³and also a certain amount of pain seeing her yearning for her mother's love. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Hayeee....   πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ β€οΈ πŸ’”

This will forever remain one of my most favourite sequences between Pia and Divya...

A daughter imagining her mother when she needs her the most... What can be more emotional than this? It's her marriage and her mother is not there with her to attend it...

Of course, another most emotional scene was Divya's death scene during Piansh wedding...or should I say the Mo vs Divya/Ekayan vs Sarpika ME.

That Pia crying out "Maaa" was enough to make me emotional... Not to mention the fact that one of my most favourite characters died... πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

My turn...

Another of my favourite scenes was the scene when Pia first met Nishant in his office...

The way she was struggling to keep calm, told him to sign that form because he was her father...of course, Nishant took it the other way that she was asking him to sign because she was staying in the hostel, then her crying her heart out after coming out of the office... Then she just wiped her tears and smiled, hiding all her pain and tears behind that smile...

No wonder I dedicated this Abeer special shayari to her...

Jo dard chhupana chahte hain,

Wo dard pe pehra rakhte hain...

Padh le na gham koi chehre pe,

Chehre par chehra rakhte hain... 

Will only say the first half as I have already shared the entire shayari before... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Undoubtedly that Maa scream was one of the most heartbreaking scenes of the entire season. But let's focus on the happy moments.

I was so happy when Trishala resurrected Divya and Piya's Aap Sach Main Hain! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

One thing I'll always be thankful for was - Divya's name was mentioned till the end. And I am not saying Divya ne ye kiya tha, woh kiya tha crap but Piya remembered her in multiple tracks and it always reflected on their bond. It wasn't random like one episode Ansh was going all gaga over Karan and the next episode he didn't even remember his brother. πŸ˜΅ πŸ˜΅ πŸ˜΅

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

My turn...

Another of my favourite scenes was the scene when Pia first met Nishant in his office...

The way she was struggling to keep calm, told him to sign that form because he was her father...of course, Nishant took it the other way that she was asking him to sign because she was staying in the hostel, then her crying her heart out after coming out of the office... Then she just wiped her tears and smiled, hiding all her pain and tears behind that smile...

No wonder I dedicated this Abeer special shayari to her...

Jo dard chhupana chahte hain,

Wo dard pe pehra rakhte hain...

Padh le na gham koi chehre pe,

Chehre par chehra rakhte hain... 

Will only say the first half as I have already shared the entire shayari before... 

Yeah! This is another of my favorites. I was more affected when she broke down outside his office and her FB. I am glad that the focused on the hand gesture, as in little and grown up Piya both wiped off their tears in the same way. When she smiled again and started walking it was just.... πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Undoubtedly that Maa scream was one of the most heartbreaking scenes of the entire season. But let's focus on the happy moments.

Definitely... That Maa scream will remain one of the most heartbreaking scenes of the entire season. 

I was so happy when Trishala resurrected Divya and Piya's Aap Sach Main Hain! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Yeah... Even I was really happy when Divya was back.

Why didn't they give her a bigger role man?? Now also she is doing two shows at one time... She could have done it back then too!!

Sorry... This is not the right place to rant but couldn't help it.

One thing I'll always be thankful for was - Divya's name was mentioned till the end. And I am not saying Divya ne ye kiya tha, woh kiya tha crap but Piya remembered her in multiple tracks and it always reflected on their bond. It wasn't random like one episode Ansh was going all gaga over Karan and the next episode he didn't even remember his brother. πŸ˜΅ πŸ˜΅ πŸ˜΅

Even I will be thankful for this...

Coming to Ansh and Karan... Well, Ansh at least remembered Karan a few times after he turned into stone, bhale hi those times can be counted on fingers lekin yaad to kiya... 

What about Ved? One episode she was like "Mera Beta... Mera Karan" and all. But the next episode, she didn't even remember him... πŸ˜΅

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah! This is another of my favorites. I was more affected when she broke down outside his office and her FB. I am glad that the focused on the hand gesture, as in little and grown up Piya both wiped off their tears in the same way. When she smiled again and started walking it was just.... πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Yeah... Even I was glad that they focused on the hand gesture as both the kid and the grown up Pia wiped their tears in the same way...

Basically, that entire scene broke my heart... And this is why, I was instantly reminded of this scene when I heard that shayari.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah... Even I was really happy when Divya was back.

Why didn't they give her a bigger role man?? Now also she is doing two shows at one time... She could have done it back then too!!

Well, I am rather glad because when she was present, she owned the screen. As far as I know, there's discontinuity in her role in the aforementioned shows. So I am glad she didn't juggle between two shows when she was doing Nazar. 

Coming to Ansh and Karan... Well, Ansh at least remembered Karan a few times after he turned into stone, bhale hi those times can be counted on fingers lekin yaad to kiya... 

What about Ved? One episode she was like "Mera Beta... Mera Karan" and all. But the next episode, she didn't even remember him... πŸ˜΅

It isn't enough for me. Because Ved too remembered him, only to complicate things more and give Mo a leverage. Otherwise after the leap they had never mentioned him like he never existed. I know it wasn't possible to bring him back but Gs' partial memory loss is just... πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬

The biggest problem regarding this show is, even when I want to celebrate, I just can't forget their KAANDs and want to phekofy my chappal. 

I was watching Karan episodes last night so it just tazzafy my yadein.   

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I am rather glad because when she was present, she owned the screen. As far as I know, there's discontinuity in her role in the aforementioned shows. So I am glad she didn't juggle between two shows when she was doing Nazar. 

I agree... And even I am glad that even though she was present for a short duration, she owned the screen.

It isn't enough for me. Because Ved too remembered him, only to complicate things more and give Mo a leverage. Otherwise after the leap they had never mentioned him like he never existed. I know it wasn't possible to bring him back but Gs' partial memory loss is just... πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬

Gs' partial memory loss?? Well, if they can forget Rishi, Neha and Kajal after some time, to Karan to phir bhi Patthar ki murat ban gaya tha... 

Forget Karan, at least after Adi's birth when the cousins vanished, unka thoda bahut mention to hota tha? But after PY, the cousins too vanished from their memory... πŸ˜‘

The biggest problem regarding this show is, even when I want to celebrate, I just can't forget their KAANDs and want to phekofy my chappal. 

I was watching Karan episodes last night so it just tazzafy my yadein.   

Same here... No matter how I try, I can't forget the KAANDs that they did.