Poll Choice
Preesha’s house
Basti
Rent a new flat
Farmhouse
With Yuvraj?? 😂
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t actually  think they’ll leave the house. But still I think it’ll be interesting to watch Rusha live with Preesha’s parents. 

Please provide your wildest guesses. 

Originally posted by ananya269

I don’t actually  think they’ll leave the house. But still I think it’ll be interesting to watch Rusha live with Preesha’s parents. 

Please provide your wildest guesses. 

Yeah even i dont think they are leaving yet, Pree's house will be a logical option but there Yuv will be there.🤬 Kabbab mein haddi. Farmhouse if it exists.

Basti😂 cracked me up...ok farm house or outhouse...

remember how rudra was telling kaveri how they will leave khurana house and live in some small house with their cute-sa baby🤣

It’s quite early to show this kind of track right now.

In precap, Ru said he will leave the house. But I doubt this will happen, he will end up staying back at his own house.

Can Rudra not buy his own house?

Originally posted by Akja

I just have a feeling his dad manages all his accounts. So even if he’s earned a lot, his dad can seize all his money. 

Originally posted by ananya269

I just have a feeling his dad manages all his accounts. So even if he’s earned a lot, his dad can seize all his money. 

Yes, he told the same to Kaveri also.🤣

Originally posted by Akja

Even Rajeev didn’t have any money in his account. He had to steal to pay his blackmailer. I think all the money is in Balraj’s account.