Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KZK makers asked leads to be back on sets..

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Due to the low ratings kzk makers have asked the main leads to join the show and come back on the set asap...

Erica is already back on the sets and Parth has been asked to report asap..

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2-after-shooting-from-home-for-days-erica-fernandes-aka-prerna-is-back-on-sets-makers-desperate-to-get-parth-samthaan-back-asap-exclusive/5f2288f5b8435c0304eeaa2f

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ghar ajao pardesi tera des bulaaya hai... 

Bin tere tera show ka diwala nikal gaya hai

Aajo dono apne show ko sambhalo jaldi

Ajao ajao ajao ek set pe shoot karo..

But sawdhaan raho ... 

Saw few supporting cast is dancing in makeup room without social distancing or mask..

Pls be safe parica

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I miss Anurag so much.. But parth deserves rest. He's recovering from covid. It's unfair to ask him to report. 

This crap show should manage without him for some more time. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Leads ke bina doob gayi inki naiya😆

Jab bhi doobta hai yehi hota hai still they are not learning from the past. 

But parth needs to be absolutely sure before reporting 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Leads ke bina doob gayi inki naiya😆

Jab bhi doobta hai yehi hota hai still they are not learning from the past. 

But parth needs to be absolutely sure before reporting 

Wo to doobni hi nhi...leads k Bina koi bhi show survive nhi kar sakta... supporting cast can help in stretching for one/two weeks not more than that....

N yeah parth n pH should consult his Dr first before he resumes...

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Well I thought absence of parth due to his illness will provide perfect opportunity to makers to establish other couple.But they are doing exact opposite.  

Anyways I hope makers give parth enough time to rest as post recovery phase is very important and he also mentioned about him getting panic attack.

That’s why Eri was back on set ðŸ˜†.... Fatkaar Padi hain ðŸ˜†

And how mean of Channel to ask Parth to rejoin asap .....chalo bhai show ko with other supporting actors let the guy rest .

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Spot boy saw bts n chapkadiya news.  Ratings are quiet good according to me.  All the shows ratings hv dropped.  Last week was mess, lot of technical problems along with parth missing.   Still they managed to get 1.4.  We need to applaud trp audience along with us.

Itna news chapkane shouk he tho, find out why eri self quarantined?  Kya usne woh watchman or aamna ka staff jinhe corona +ve huwa tha, unlogon ke saath bohut nazdeek se kaam kiya tha?😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hari73

Spot boy saw bts n chapkadiya news.  Ratings are quiet good according to me.  All the shows ratings hv dropped.  Last week was mess, lot of technical problems along with parth missing.   Still they managed to get 1.4.  We need to applaud trp audience along xwith us.

Itna news chapkane shouk he tho, find out why eri self quarantined?  Kya usne woh watchman or aamna ka staff jinhe corona +ve huwa tha, unlogon ke saath bohut nazdeek se kaam kiya tha?😆

Hari aaj ka sbs dekh 🤣🤣  erica returned to sets only when parth left to pune🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😱😱😱

leads  chalo.pre hai  but is anurag male lead😆

i dont know that🤭🤭🤭🤭