Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

What how can we know that ? Like for 1 episode ?

Mahi.... Bizasia daily gives their viewership ratings with numbers, for the previous day episode. 

Check your PM

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

UK ratings dnt matter as indian viewers give reality check in kzk always.

But i am expecting decent rating of 1.6 next weak as it had major diramma and bajaj bond.

Komo ronit, moloy kaushik.

As ronit always gets trps

So lets see 

Bold - That was when he did something on his own. Abhi he is there just to nod his head at everything Komo says. I am not liking this toned down version of Ronit. 😞

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - That was when he did something on his own. Abhi he is there just to nod his head at everything Komo says. I am not liking this toned down version of Ronit. 😞

Okay bajaj will get trps as his bond with sharmas are amissbale

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Okay bajaj will get trps as his bond with sharmas are amissbale

Hope so.... Atleast for the sake of KP and the Sharmas who were shooting from location with BDs. 

Btw, why did they show NiviPam FB today. I thought Anupam ka chit permanently kaat diya after Sid's entry. Looks like EK is having a change in mind. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hope so.... Atleast for the sake of KP and the Sharmas who were shooting from location with BDs. 

Btw, why did they show NiviPam FB today. I thought Anupam ka chit permanently kaat diya after Sid's entry. Looks like EK is having a change in mind. 

Anupam wont add to story now.. So nivijaj hoga abb..

RS.... KZK was on top in UK in the opening week. See the below tweet by Raj. He has clearly said it is for the week fresh episodes returned on TV. So, somewhere it reflects the ITV audience interests. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1287851394821697536

No I’m not talking about the first week I’m talking about last week (1st week without Anurag ) ,
UK ratings were good even in that week .... but in India online it came down to 4 and in BARC too it decreased. 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahi.... Bizasia daily gives their viewership ratings with numbers, for the previous day episode. 

Check your PM

Yes how can we know the ratings of kzk for each day. Does there is a special site where we can know the trp👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

UK ratings dnt matter as indian viewers give reality check in kzk always.

But i am expecting decent rating of 1.6 next weak as it had major diramma and bajaj bond.

Komo ronit, moloy kaushik.

As ronit always gets trps

So lets see 

I think now the kzk makers should really focus in writing a nice positive type of storyline for kzk2 or else no one could saved kzk now from shuting the shop now because the audience is day by day losing its interest in kzk which is reflected by its trp a decline in trp from 1.6 to 1.4. Even Ronit could not have the save the show. I hope now kzk makers will realise that Anurag's character is one of the important character of kzk with whom audience connects a lot and will not try to brutally destroy Anurag's character more 😊

I think now since starplus is bringing many new shows so there is a risk of kzk getting off air because its trp is not so great like other shows. We all know that starplus is a trp hunger channel and if the new shows will get more trp than kzk and click with audience then kzk slot may also get changed since kzk is not a slot leader like Shakti ( it is getting huge trp like 2) even guddan is getting good TRPs like kzk2(there is only 0.2-0.3 difference in trp now) so there is a chance of guddan getting more trp than kzk in the future. So now there is a must of kasauti getting good trps or else kzk will also go off air now because of low trps👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

yes  drimaaa is  picking up but as drama is not around lead so dekhte hai 

but still hoping decent trp aaye  otherwise koi utha  nahi  payega phir parth hi kyun na aa jaye or aur koi 

I think the audience is day by day losing its interest in kzk now since there is no Anurag now in the show with whom audience deeply connects with. So now if kzk  begins to get low trps then even Parth could not save the show now. I think this lockdown has really changed audience preference because the audience who were earlier interested in Naagins, Rona dhona and separation of the leads  is now interested in seeing light hearted, funny and positive type of storyline in a show even audience are now liking mythological dramas more like now  trp aunties prefer shows like Anupama which is a light hearted family drama is liked by audience than a show like Naagin ( I am not watching the Anupama show but then also I know the story is very realist because its the story of a everyday housewife like the daily struggles faced by a house wife, the sacrifices a house wife makes for her children so this show is liked by the trp aunties), even Tarak Mehta ka ooltah chasma which is a very show is now liked by the audience in the audience because it's a light hearted and comedy show not a show filled with negativity, even this week yeh rishta kahalata hai trp decreased  because this week  the director of yrkkh is showing an accident and a jail track which is filled with lots of Rona dhona and crying. Now about mythological shows I think the mythological shows are doing a good job because they are getting same trps as the regular daily soaps like the trps of Radha Krishna, maa Vaishno Devi, Mahabharat and even Ramayan are quite good. I think Ekta shows are not performing good like other production houses shows are doing so there is a need of positive changes and storyline  in all the Ekta shows. I think now there is a need of kzk writers to write a different, light hearted and positive story line for kzk and give importance to the main leads(Anurag and Prena)  more and not try their best to destroy Anupre characters especially Anurag's character for their satisfaction and ego to establish other new characters and new couple because audience were connected to Anupre from day 1 of kzk so now if Anupre characters will get destroyed audience will lose its connect and interest in kzk and shift to other shows because the storyline of other shows are now more interesting and better than kzk2👍🏼