Hina Khan like seriously ? Oh the horror

Posted: 10 days ago

There was a time when nagin's used to be as hot as Sridevi...sayantani and Reena Roy jinko Dekh ke man karta that AA mujhe das le

And it's been a downward spiral since then Hina khan as nagin aisi naagin KO Dekh ke phan kuchal ne Ka man karta hai..

Looks are secondary but she is a piss poor actor her chutiypa expressions as komolika reduced her to a clown and her movies got her some of the worst reviews for acting in recent times....WHY EKTA why ?

Hina and Naagin!! Omg...I hope she has to play a very small role and not the main lead..I dont want surbhi chandna too..bring someone else 

Yes Hina Khan doesn't suit to the role of Naagin .She only suits role of a docile bahu.It is better if she sticks to it.Hina Khan is not apt choice for playing Naagin.

Let her comesmiley17

And after seeing her 'acting' let Ekta maata screamsmiley37smiley15

Originally posted by Priya258

Let her comesmiley17

And after seeing her 'acting' let Ekta maata screamsmiley37smiley15

EKTA is blinded by chaploosi she not only offered her komolika but loved her shit performance also bought awards for her EKTA is a gone case 

Originally posted by Tede_naina

EKTA is blinded by chaploosi she not only offered her komolika but loved her shit performance also bought awards for her EKTA is a gone case 

Maata can do 'anything'

Can't expect from her anything 'good'

She is only deteriorating Naagin by bringing next season

Kuch story toh hai nai inke paassmiley13

Hina khan?smiley11

I am done with this show

From which angle she looked like sarvashreshta naagin smiley36 her expression was  funny with no naagin vibes 

Naagin 4