ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi

I just watch new promo posted by stromfly..

Now this kabir guy is making me confuse..

If he is moving ahead in his life why the hell he was hinting niya that he was so happy when they were dating..he was looking for a relationship..

Oh come on man..I mean if you are thinking about swara's proposal or already dating her then why are you talking this shit with niya..being close with her..asking her why they end up their dating life..he don't want to be alone n all that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I guess CVs are just as confused, lockdown really got them spiralling. :(

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My guess is that Kabir was seriously considering dating Swara because he was losing hope that Niya would ever reciprocate his feelings. I think he tried one last-ditch effort to get Niya to understand him, but of course Niya and her wishy-washy answers weren't what he was looking for. I think that last conversation he had with Niya in the office, when he seemed so desperate, that was him finally giving up. Yes, it seems sudden that he's dating Swara so quickly after being rejected by Niya, but we have to remember that Kabir has been in love with Niya for a long time, and has been rejected almost as long. Until now, he was waiting in the wings, hoping. He has to break himself of that delusion, and sometimes the best way to get over someone is to find someone else. Maybe it's not really fair to Swara, but I don't think Kabir is the kind of guy that rushes into something blindly. I think if he accepted Swara, then he meant to commit. There really isn't a reason to wait any longer. Niya isn't his girlfriend, he hasn't just broken up with her. So what's wrong with saying yes to someone you know wants to be with you? Yes, he's devastated, but Niya has broken his heart lots of times, what else is new. He's probably become numb at this point. And then Niya comes along with her 'I love you' and of course that would be infuriating when Kabir finally decided to move on. Why would he think Niya would change her mind in two days? 

Swatis301 thumbnail

It will be very interesting to see now how will Kabir react\act aftr knowing Niya's feelings. Because he was hoping her to revert from beginning. I would really hope makers would make this track something different n nt usual stuff like he brokeoff with swara aftr knwing niya's feelings.

Yes, as someone pointed i do feel kabir's charactr is confusing now. But he has always been clear about his feelings for niya frm beginning. Post lockdown they changed the track completely. When randeep was thr i was so hopeful to see a itv story where a girl have her male best friend and her boyfriend different. Sadly audience dint like it n randeep's role was axed (still crying on his exit).

Lets see hw they take it forward. And yeah i m missing kabir in his formal wears. He ws just class apart in that.lol.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lockdown ruined charm of this show, don’t even feel like watching anymore. Really missing the before episodes 😕

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kabir did what many do 

rebound ..it’s natural 

Personally I think Nia is a bit confused re Kabir

I’m not sure she still loves Kabir and is confusing her love for her bestie with love for a potential partner 

I feel Swara, Nia and Kabir are going to be in some weird triangle and all will get hurt 

Rishi seems so ...well dunno...I don’t think he will be as hurt or maybe he won’t he even get involved with Nia ..he will tell her she is confused

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I do not think Niya loves Kabir. I think the only one she came close to being in love with was Randeep but her dad was in full raita spreading mode then so she was not in a position to really think abt him seriously. 

Kabir’s renewed attentions, Swara’s competition & Kajan’s persuasion are confusing her & rushing her into this love confession. 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Hi

I just watch new promo posted by stromfly..

Now this kabir guy is making me confuse..

If he is moving ahead in his life why the hell he was hinting niya that he was so happy when they were dating..he was looking for a relationship..

Oh come on man..I mean if you are thinking about swara's proposal or already dating her then why are you talking this shit with niya..being close with her..asking her why they end up their dating life..he don't want to be alone n all that..

Which promo? Can you give me the link? 

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4