What is Shahrukh khan next film or he retired after zero?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 months ago

I am more into singers and like only shahrukh amir and govinda from bollywood so less knowldge on films tell me upcomming srk film name ....although i have not watched any srk film which had no song from sonu nigam and udit narayan or abhijeet...as these voices made srk a hero in songs ...other wise arijit dull voice doesnt sound appealing on srk face

lenskart_com on Twitter: "2. SRK with round rimmed glasses. Can ...

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 4 months ago

He hasnt disclosed his next although theres lots of rumours. We just have to wait till his announcement but no he hasnt retired :) 

Originally posted by anna143

He hasnt disclosed his next although theres lots of rumours. We just have to wait till his announcement but no he hasnt retired :) 

yesterday i was seeing a report on him that he had 6 consecutive flops is it true i mean i know about zero being a disaster 

Srk should do roles like veer zara , main hoon na majar ram percet one or anjaam , darr or a private detective badshah

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

yesterday i was seeing a report on him that he had 6 consecutive flops is it true i mean i know about zero being a disaster 

Yes which is why it was high time he took a break and come back with better scripts and better choices. Plus he’s spending quality time with family which he hadn’t done in a long time. He has seen the golden days in his prime already so a sabbatical doesn’t hurt 

Originally posted by anna143

Yes which is why it was high time he took a break and come back with better scripts and better choices. Plus he’s spending quality time with family which he hadn’t done in a long time. He has seen the golden days in his prime already so a sabbatical doesn’t hurt 

Definitely agree. He needs to regroup his script sense and find a good balance between substance and masala. 

If I were him, I would choose a film with shades of grey, a thriller with a tight script and NO romance!!!

A total back-to-the basics film like Baazigar, but better script.

NO he hasn't retired it's just that he became more cautious after zero i think thats what took him more time to select a movie !

It's a long wait to see him in a new movie again smiley6

Originally posted by Sashay01

Definitely agree. He needs to regroup his script sense and find a good balance between substance and masala. 

If I were him, I would choose a film with shades of grey, a thriller with a tight script and NO romance!!!

A total back-to-the basics film like Baazigar, but better script.

Yes no romance for sure!