Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What is Shahrukh khan next film or he retired after zero?

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am more into singers and like only shahrukh amir and govinda from bollywood so less knowldge on films tell me upcomming srk film name ....although i have not watched any srk film which had no song from sonu nigam and udit narayan or abhijeet...as these voices made srk a hero in songs ...other wise arijit dull voice doesnt sound appealing on srk face

lenskart_com on Twitter: "2. SRK with round rimmed glasses. Can ...

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He hasnt disclosed his next although theres lots of rumours. We just have to wait till his announcement but no he hasnt retired :) 

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

He hasnt disclosed his next although theres lots of rumours. We just have to wait till his announcement but no he hasnt retired :) 

yesterday i was seeing a report on him that he had 6 consecutive flops is it true i mean i know about zero being a disaster 

khan.baba thumbnail

Srk should do roles like veer zara , main hoon na majar ram percet one or anjaam , darr or a private detective badshah

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

yesterday i was seeing a report on him that he had 6 consecutive flops is it true i mean i know about zero being a disaster 

Yes which is why it was high time he took a break and come back with better scripts and better choices. Plus he’s spending quality time with family which he hadn’t done in a long time. He has seen the golden days in his prime already so a sabbatical doesn’t hurt 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna143

Yes which is why it was high time he took a break and come back with better scripts and better choices. Plus he’s spending quality time with family which he hadn’t done in a long time. He has seen the golden days in his prime already so a sabbatical doesn’t hurt 

Definitely agree. He needs to regroup his script sense and find a good balance between substance and masala. 

If I were him, I would choose a film with shades of grey, a thriller with a tight script and NO romance!!!

A total back-to-the basics film like Baazigar, but better script.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

NO he hasn't retired it's just that he became more cautious after zero i think thats what took him more time to select a movie !

It's a long wait to see him in a new movie again 😔

anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Definitely agree. He needs to regroup his script sense and find a good balance between substance and masala. 

If I were him, I would choose a film with shades of grey, a thriller with a tight script and NO romance!!!

A total back-to-the basics film like Baazigar, but better script.

Yes no romance for sure! 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

He only has 2 consecutive flops and not 6

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forza

He only has 2 consecutive flops and not 6

Dilwale, FAN, HarrySejal, Zero flopped 

Happy New Year and Raees worked but as it was not superhit they considered it flop