Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope India will remain a democratic and secular nation because there are bad signs. We can see how the death of a bw actor like sushant was transformed in a political and religious agenda in some way. Humanity always has to come before religion  nationality skin colour sexuality etc.. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Unity in diversity, Sarv dharm sam bhaav jo school me padhaya gaya tha sab mitti me mil gaya hain. What vultures have we becomesmiley11

I just read a post where you wrote “those Bihari people” . Which part of the above sentence you quoted caters to that.? 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I just read a post where you wrote “those Bihari people” . Which part of the above sentence you quoted caters to that.? 

Give me a better synonym for Biharis. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

So over this divisiveness of people. Are people so stupid to not see beyond color, country, religion, caste and creed? We are humans . We can all live respectfully. 

His father dropped Khan from his name and preferred to be addressed as Irrfan because he wanted to be just Irrfan, a human being. Nothing else. 

Sorry that happened to him but he lost fake friends and in the long run it’s better . Room for new real friends. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Poor guy, I feel bad for him. I don't know how old is he, I'll follow him on social media to give me advice. Because as a teenager I was bullied in school due to my religion. I feel very powerful about this so I'll send him messages

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So did his friends find out about his religion only now?

Why would his Hindu, Christian, Sikh friends stop talking to him now bcz of his religion?

He doesn’t offer any explanation 

He is also upset coz there was no holiday for Eid but Raksha Bandhan was a holiday

Edit:  And he wants to criticize the Gov but his team wouldn’t let him? 

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Didn’t he complain recently that his father gave his life trying to elevate acting in the adverse condition of BW but was defeated at the Box Office by hunks with six packs

Maybe he’s depressed which is only natural

His Dad dies and uper se this lockdown...

coldbrew thumbnail

Can't believe this even happens in today's world--being ostracized for your faith.  Have people gone cuckoo or what? Surely they can't be childhood friends if they suddenly chose this time to single him out? This needs a backstory.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Give me a better synonym for Biharis. 

The very fact that you are asking for a synonym for Biharis is proving the point I’m trying to make...clearly the concept is lost on you.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I hope Muslims aren’t treated like that ⭐️