buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Now i am not going to entertain anyone defending certain someone.

What is with not transferring the case to CBI?

I can still, somehow understand the apprehension of giving it to patna police, but cbi?? Why is the government so keen on letting mumbai police continue on this case when clearly the deceased family is not happy? The investigation was anyway going haywire!! 

With all due respect to the forces, i agree they are highly capable but this case has been in everyone's radar since day 1 and nothing has come out yet! 

From calling it a suicide on the spot to leakage of his dead body's pictures to people freely coming inside his flat (crime scene) to vacating his flat in the middle of the investigation , nothing made sense.

To top it all, nothing was done with respect to family's apprehension towards sushant's company.

They were so vocal about trying to look at things from professional rivalry from day 1 , why not probe into his personal life? 

Now, i can understand that they must be having something in mind to have gone this route , but it has clearly given no result to them. public can talk whatever nuisance they want to , but did they really think calling kjo or aditya chopra was going to be of any help?

Why take a month on calling someone who *TWEETED* about sushant's foreseen suicide. Shouldnt he be the one under their radar as someone who could know what pushed sushant to take this drastic step? Why is that associate still not interrogated who was claiming really big things about his mental health? 

I dont even want to talk about rhea or the FIR or her reaction to it and how the best lawyer in the country is at her service when she is indeed a struggling actress. 

People know one way or the other, everyone involved are going to walk freely. Let cbi choose the date and time!!

They are having pie and cake both ways!!

Heights!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Rhea was given time to plan her defense. Too much time maybe ðŸ˜†

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Rhea was given time to plan her defense. Too much time maybe ðŸ˜†

I dont know if you meant it sarcastically , but indeed.

I dont think its only her who have planned her defence. A lot many are involved. 

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

There's still a lot of things amiss. 

Rhea is clearly a major key, but there are other people involved. Powerful people. Otherwise there's no reason why CBI wouldn't take over this case.

kejshu thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Because the govt fears that giving it to CBI may expose their internal corruption from bollywood biggies ....

There might be someone who is helping Rhea and her buddha ... her buddha is having contacts with political ppl and with police also ...

Giving it to CBI would also exposes the bollywood dirty politics like blinds , sabotaging others career, smear campaigns etc ... so bollywood biggies would be bribing the politicians and police .... 

both the govt and police are corrupt and trying to save the ass of the big people involved ... 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

These BW people dance for Mumbai Police every year..

Hope this goes to CBI and Bihar Police..

Edited by maha15 - 3 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

If the police dont want to give closure, then let everyone make their own conclusions. Why let them have the cake and eat it too. Dont be stupid.

When the police, celebs, politicians dont want to do it the correct way, dont care for justice, then why you care. Keep on attacking them like we have been doing until now and boycott them. 

Let them first change, set the example and then we follow.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

If the police dont want to give closure, then let everyone make their own conclusions. Why let them have the cake and eat it too. Dont be stupid.

When the police, celebs, politicians dont want to do it the correct way, dont care for justice, then why you care. Keep on attacking them like we have been doing until now and boycott them. 

Let them first change, set the example and then we follow.

@bold That's probably the main reason why the investigation by the Mumbai Police is still ongoing (or what they're making us believe?). Active public outrage.

But is everyone gonna manifest/boycott until REAL reform within the system occurs? I know that Sushant has actually caused a significant stir, bringing forth so many insidious issues and malpractice within the industry and otherwise, and it's great that awareness is being raised which prompted biggies like AR Rahman, Sonu Nigam etc to share their experiences, but let's face it, all those corrupted authorities are banking on the human ability to forget in the long run. 

Just hope and pray that the pressure doesn't die down easily and that all of those vultures gradually get exposed.