Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolcucumber

You and others were playing religion card for Shahrukh Khan when his pics with mussarat and Tony were splashed all over media..

Got nothing to do with religion in this case- but proximity to power. Akki is close to the regime so he has NOT been targeted.  No need to be hysterical. Please read properly before writing long, incoherent rants.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Are HR-Deepika signed together or something? She is just against Deepika as if Deepika ran away with her cookie

Kangana hates Deepika from the time Deepika became hit from 2013. Kangana has even called other female actors public property.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Who is Team KanganaRanuat? Some fan

Sashay01 thumbnail

My bad u said it was due to 'cultural back ground'and not the religion. Right?

And now it has become political?

Changing goal posts now , aren't we?

Yes. cultural background- eg beliefs, political leanings, orientation- is what I said. Applies to Akshay as well. Again, learn to read what the other person is saying instead of YOUR preconceived notions.

If your best line-of-defence is going through my previous posts from other threads and quoting them back to me for a "gotcha!"" moment, then that's not much of an argument at all.

Bottom line- if a picture at a social gathering is enough for an investigation (legally it absolutely cant be but just to indulge you), fair enough. Go for it. But then no exceptions made for anyone- which is what I said from the beginning- be it SRK or Akshay or anyone else and you would've come across this statement while poring over my previous posts, which Im sure you've done already :)

You are free to believe anything you want but please dont quote me if you're not interested in arguing like a rational person. I dont believe in idiotic ISI conspiracies and I dont believe that disagreeing with the govt on policy makes anyone a traitor or in cahoots with Pak.

But whatever floats your boat. Peace

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Who is Team KanganaRanuat? Some fan

It's Kangana and Rangoli. Bas ,thats it, that's yeh team😆

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

It's Kangana and Rangoli. Bas ,thats it, that's yeh team😆

LOL! Woh toh tweets ki quality dekh ke pata chalta hain 😂

Sashay01 thumbnail

And you think Akshay and Shahrukh Khan coming from different cultural backgrounds,beliefs and political ideologies has nothing to do with religion?

How cute.

Religion and political ideology not mutually inclusive- it may or may not be related. Eg- Adnan Sami vs Swara Bhasker. See the difference? 

Anyway. still not seeing any signs of your argument and not interested in one upping in anyone. You can believe whatever you like. Ciao. 

Sashay01 thumbnail

What about cultural background and beliefs which you have conveniently excluded now ? are they exclusive to one's religious background? 

You are being selectively quoting and trying to digress.. It shows you're clutching at the straws to hide the communal mindset with which you made original argument which was that khans are targeted due to their cultural background and beliefs only. You clearly were meaning to say religion but didn't go all out knowing it would backfire so now beating around the bushes..

You can keep crying with your whataboutery regarding religion but I know my beliefs inside out. If I only believed in religion as a basis of discrimination, why would I be defending Deepika or Ranveer for that matter? I can see you want to indulge in name calling such as 'çommunal' etc.  but you still have not responded to a single point that I brought up in this thread, rather you are quoting some phantom arguments about the Khans, that I didnt even make IN THIS CONTEXT.

The fact is, in this case, there is selective outrage based on a person's political beliefs (if that includes a person's religion/background then that will make them even softer targets but it's not the primary thing- not toeing the line politically is)  which is the only reason DP is being singled out without any proof, in this defamatory manner.

You can call it by any other name. I'm not interested in indulging your need for rehashed and cliched talking points- "tukde tukde" "libtard" "communal card"etc which are about to come up in 3-2-1.

I'm not going to respond after this so you can enjoy having the last word, because frankly people who dont know how to engage and respond to a differing perspective, BORE me. So have at it. Bye!

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Her meltdown is worse than Trump's🤣😆I love how she is exposing herself😎

I'm not a big fan of Deepika's PR, but now I really hope they start doing what they have become so famous for.

what have they become famous for?