Moving Threads to Other Forums

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all,

It appears that Sony was right. Beyhadh 2 isn't coming back. And given that a majority of people have moved on from this forum, it only seems right to close this forum and come back with a new forum for the next season.

As such, please let me know if you want any topics moved to other forums. I can move regular topics to TV Hindi, FFs to FanFiction, and ATs to Celebrity Fan Club.

In about a week's time, I'll request a forum closure.

Regards,

Shreya

Hi Shreya, 🤗, is there any official declaration about the closure of this serial?  Now let me check whether I shifted all my OS to the new FF site or not. 

Thank you for informing us with prior notice.🤗

I really missed our interactions here, hope to meet you in some other forum to educate myself with your erudite posts.❤️

Can we have MayRa DTs here ? If not please shift those threads too

Madz, Sony had announced it during lockdown. I just kept hoping it would be false (as I'm sure many did).

pranurosid - when the forum closes, everything immediately locks down. I'll move those to CFC forum for you to continue in them.

The forum will remain open until after Shivin's birthday.

Originally posted by Minionite

Madz, Sony had announced it during lockdown. I just kept hoping it would be false (as I'm sure many did).

pranurosid - when the forum closes, everything immediately locks down. I'll move those to CFC forum for you to continue in them.

Yes... yes I remember. I will check whether I already shifted all my OS to FF or not, will do the necessary work before you close it. Thank you Shreya for this forwarning, so that we will be able to safeguard and shift our work. Once again thanks.🤗

Please, take care, be safe, healthy and happy always.❤️

Originally posted by Minionite

Thanks once again😊

Hey, if the MayRa Dt is to be moved, where wil it eb shifted? to the CC?

Hey sorry for asking this here on this topic but I have heard this for the first time. I watched Beyhadh the plot was great but Beyhadh 2 the plot and the cast never got my interest so I have only watched 2 Episodes of it and already quit but now I want to know if they'll come back with Beyhadh 3 with the same cast and plot???

- Liana

Edited by Lianaa - 3 years ago