Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mere Papa Maan Season 3 /Character Sketch n Prologue Page 1 /28th July

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Mere Papa Maan 

Season 3  

Rishtey Jo Torrhe Kismat ne, Kya Mil Payegay Dil Se 

PS: Will post this on blog as well after few updates. No banner till now as I am not in editing mode 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Returning to Maaneet FF writing is big challenge for me. My FFs r pending. But only a new concept could bring me back to complete old ones.Just this came in mind. After struggling for plot.I got this one. Again Mannat is back with Her acceptance and denial relationship with Her Father Maan 

As my readers know I generally don't give character sketch  often. Just things go with flow.This time little effort

(My Maan always remains perfect but not this time 👎🏼)

Maan Singh Khuraana : A 27 years old spoiled brat with inherited aristocracy. Tagline Honey with Money perfectly suits Him.He did His Engineering n then MBA from prestigious institutes. But it was His mazboori otherwise His Grand Maa could have kicked Him out of Khuraana Empire, in other words she could have banned every direct access for Him.

Kya faida office kya hota hai,Humme kya patta 😆. No fear when Daddi is here in this case. Until  His Daddi Maa is managing everything, he has nothing to worry about.

Geet Handa : 26 years old event organiser. She basically belongs to a small village in District Hoshiarpur.But due to Her job She lives in a working women's hostel in Ludhiana District,Punjab. But Her parents n younger sister Raji still r in their native place. Geet couldn't pursue  Her engineering but ended up as evert organiser.Started as assistant to Her maternal aunt /Massi who ran Marriage Bureau.

Mannat Khuraana: Maan's 8 years old Daughter (How to mould this character according to flow,its bit complicated. I can just reveal this only.She lives with Her "Super Dad" Maan Singh Khuraana  and Great Grand Mother Savitri Devi Khuraana  )

Savitri Devi Khuraana : Maan's grand mother. Who runs KC at the age of retirement still. All thanks to Her most desirable Grand Son who wants to keep Her active.

Adi : He is the one due to whom KC is working efficiently. Although He is Head of Accounts but Savitri Devi  trusts Him more than Her own grand son.He is just 2-3 years elder than Him but has more experience of life. In front of world His status is high but in real He is victim. Savitri Devi n Maan's conflicted relationship has made Him sandwich.

No more cluster of characters here.

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Prologue 

According to Him : Pyaar ek Dhokha hai, per karne se kisne rokka hai 🤔

According to Her : Pyaar ney rokka tha, per woh toh sirf Dhokha tha 💔

According to Mannat : Pyaar aur Dhokha yeh kon se movie hai 🤬

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats for new story di🤗

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Congrats for new story di🤗

thanks dear, trying to be back 😆

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Accept me ur new reader di plz  

i am good reader 😆

Character sketch - Interesting  dadi trust more adi than her own grandchild 😆,adi deserve it 👍🏼, maan has cute daughter too so sweet. 

Prologue

I love Mannat  - Kon sa movie yeh😆 so cute 

uff maaneet have bad past life i think so.. may be they will get & know about true love

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

thanks dear, trying to be back 😆

Great di..👍🏼

i dont like our maaneet stories incomplete..😔

By the way i am first  comment ur story 😆

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting to embark on this new journey with mannat....

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

very interesting prologue would like to read ... i just cracked up by mannat line ... pyaar n dhoka kon si movie hai 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on season 3

intriguing cs and awesome prologue

update soon