Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

National Award for Best actor 2019 - Sushant Singh Rajput - Page 2

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by-anjs

but those other actors will get a chance again.......SSR wont...... and its not like he is undeserving

SSR was not talented enough for this award. Why should others sacrifice for him ? Its not fair for regional cinema. This is ridiculous. A dead person nominated for national award.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-anjs

but those other actors will get a chance again.......SSR wont...... and its not like he is undeserving

Hmmm...then its like they only realized his value after death...thats not right.

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please close this topic...  as they will be attention seeking, ugly  looking keyboard warriors, who will speak ill of Sushant to get some attention..

Awards are not important now, what's important is that perpetrators who made him take this step /or people who killed him should be brought to justice...

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by-Tinah

Yaar, not fair. I have been rooting for Vijay Sethupathi to get it since I saw Super Deluxe! 😭

What an actor. What a performance it was. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If the filmfare that Ranveer won for gully boy in February went to SSR would SSR have not taken this step ? 

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-LiveEatLove

What an actor. What a performance it was. 

Beautiful! My heart cried!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

If Sushant gets the award, it should be for Sonchiriya

But then, it wont be given for his talent but so that people dont become upset and start the uproar of nepotism and rigged award

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Maroonporsche

If the filmfare that Ranveer won for gully boy in February went to SSR would SSR have not taken this step ? 

Ranveer didn't deserved to win but Sushan didn't deserve even a nomination let alone winning 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-forza

Ranveer didn't deserved to win but Sushan didn't deserve even a nomination let alone winning 

But if he was so unhappy without this award I doubt the happiness would be there even if he got it. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sridevi deserves winning for Mom. It was a really good performance and much better than whatever Vidya did that year.

Sushant is a good actor but I’m not supportive of giving me a national award like this.....