Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Rhea's silence has indeed been disappointing in this scenario.. I doubt she will speak up even now

Matter disolved with Bhatt denying it. Rhea has nothing to deny now. Even if she does it won't make sense because Bhatt khud piche hatt gya while he did implant the worst scenario if few people's mind who will want to believe He was schizophrenic or had Bipolar Disorder. The harm has been done. And Bhatt's have moved on Clearing the dent like nothing happened. No accountability, no Action whatsoever. However I really wish really do want a defamation case to be filed on them but I can't expect the family to do so, they r dealing with many many things right now we can't even imagine of so yes, Bhatt's did get away with this. Such Low life people. True that Money doesn't buy you Class!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: anjs

breaking news in marathi news channel :

case filed in Patna police station against Rhea Chakraborty.........they are saying his father had filed a case against her accusing her of abettment to suicide, and there are reports that a case is filed now.....

If it's true. Rhea won't be touched cuz if Suraj Pancholi got saved even after all the proof she will be saved too because of Her Pappa. 

But this Definitely is an answer to everyone saying His fans Imagine things. We don't. Neither his family would take a step if they didn't had anything. They aren't such people. 

Let's see if it's true or not. I hope this case sees a light 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I thought Mukesh knew more 

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bhatts should and must be sued.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

His son had close ties with 26/11 conspirator david headley and was the one who showed around the places in town to him which helped david recce the spots.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Found this on google...just wow

Rahul Bhatt

• Mahesh Bhattโ€™s son Rahul Bhatt has also been involved in a lot of ugly affairs. Rahul was the friend of Lashkar-e-Taibab (LeT) spy David Coleman Headley aka Dawood Gilani. Although he was let go of by the police, his connection with Headley brought a lot of negative spotlight on both the father-son duo.
Edited by maha15 - 3 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

its so surprising when people write big paragraphs on this people....to defend this people

only and only paid agents will do it or they themselves with different different ids

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Worst part is this pathological liar and sinister charlatan will go scot-free after all this mess.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Worst part is this pathological liar and sinister charlatan will go scot-free after all this mess.

On the surface yes but the worldwide public humiliation and shaming has damaged their egos big time. Since they feed off of fans and public worshipping, they are gonna have PTSD forever from this historical incident of badnaami ๐Ÿ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Going stone way , needs stones n chappals ๐Ÿ˜‚