Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Worse part is, Mahesh wouldn't even get in any trouble.. it's the associate who will have to prove that Mahesh told all these things.. 

Mukesh should be questioned.. he is the one who said he saw it coming directly so he can't even deny it

Edited by buttercups2020 - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

The said article stated he was schezophreniac! 

How terrible it is to believe that these people will get away from all this. 

People are saying why isn't Sushant's family holding defamation case . Are they even realising that the post came just minutes/hours later of his death! Can you even imagine the pain and shock the family must be in? Will they sit and read all those artilces and who said what for their son? 

His poor dad couldn't even stand up! (Thanks to sick media , I saw the reporting from his house ) would he be knwing that people are passing judgements and being Gods for his son who he  lost just a few hours after they had a normal talk? 

The posts were then removed. 

His family might not have even read it! People however did. And some even agreed to it! 

Even here , people are holding them so dearly , and discarding every other possibilities of his death.

See.. honestly even I haven't yet found a reason to doubt that it's not a suicide.. judging from everything that has been revealed so far, suicide does seem to be the most plausible scenario

And I am on of those who wants people to stop dragging his death.. let police complete it's investigation and then decide but stop the interviews and the harrassment that the whole industry is being subjected to

However, what Mukesh bhatt did and Mahesh bhat said via his associate merely hours after his death was a low blow, extremely low.. so I do want them to be held accountable for it.. 

Rest, I leave all decisions to the family.. it's their and only their right to decide the extent of investigation they want

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Worse part is, Mahesh wouldn't even get in any trouble.. it's the associate who will have to prove that Mahesh told all these things.. 

Mukesh should be questioned.. he is the one who said he saw it coming directly so he can't even deny it

Only Rhea can verify who is lying and who isnt . Let's see who Rhea supports - her baptized guru or foster mother Suhrita. I think we all know the answer.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Only Rhea can verify who is lying and who isnt . Let's see who Rhea supports - her baptized guru or foster mother Suhrita. I think we all know the answer.

Rhea's silence has indeed been disappointing in this scenario.. I doubt she will speak up even now

buttercups2020 thumbnail

See.. honestly even I haven't yet found a reason to doubt that it's not a suicide.. judging from everything that has been revealed so far, suicide does seem to be the most plausible scenario

And I am on of those who wants people to stop dragging his death.. let police complete it's investigation and then decide but stop the interviews and the harrassment that the whole industry is being subjected to

However, what Mukesh bhatt did and Mahesh bhat said via his associate merely hours after his death was a low blow, extremely low.. so I do want them to be held accountable for it.. 

Rest, I leave all decisions to the family.. it's their and only their right to decide the extent of investigation they want

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Ofcourse suicide is most plausible but yet I have serious questions. But that's just my personal outlook. 

But the things that I had been reading right after his death from the big banners like these , it felt like they really did want people to see it as suicide. 

And suicide or not , depression or not , who says stuff like this just after someone has passed away ! 

Forget the respect for the family, they didn't even care about the departing soul.

Exactly.. the Bhatts were truly appalling and it is extremely weird because they didn't even have anything to do with Sushant.. why jump in on something that holds Jo relevance.. they should be held accountable for their diagnosis and statements

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Mahesh Bhatt is smart.. he didn't directly say anything and hence can easily deny it all.. the heat will be on his associate to explain whatever she said

Very well said! 

God only knows what his associate will spew and try to wriggle out of this situation.

buttercups2020 thumbnail

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t believe mahesh bhatt.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

breaking news in marathi news channel :

case filed in Patna police station against Rhea Chakraborty.........they are saying his father had filed a case against her accusing her of abettment to suicide, and there are reports that a case is filed now.....