Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with her, look at the way they come out of hibernation to support these nepo leeches 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I wonder if this is as strong as KWK comments

Tomorrow can this be "abetting" ðŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Her language might be crass but there is no denying that this is how it is. They all come in leaps and bounds to comment on Alia's pic but have no compassion or time to comment on SSR's sisters post on SSR who posted SSR's childhood pic too.

So much for being part of the fraternity.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What does cuteness have to do with education?

This woman lacks common sense, and she is burning with jealousy because Hrithik commented on Alia's picture. Triggered massively.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

This woman lacks common sense, and she is burning with jealousy because Hrithik commented on Alia's picture. Triggered massively.

22 Funny Dialogues From Andaz Apna Apna That Still Make You Laugh ...

Aur main sochu madam ji bas SSR ke naam pe ek aur bill phaad rahi hai on edia houses and all teh celebs, asli locha toh yeh ahi!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I agree with this

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What kangana  and people with their own agenda  will invent now to milk about sushant death? Now that sushant family filed a fir against reha and her family? I wait... 

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kangana unknowingly is doing a good job in generating sympathy for Aliaa after people turned against her last month. Alia's silence in all this is helping her cause as well 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

Her language might be crass but there is no denying that this is how it is. They all come in leaps and bounds to comment on Alia's pic but have no compassion or time to comment on SSR's sisters post on SSR who posted SSR's childhood pic too.

So much for being part of the fraternity.

They wouldn't even know his sister or her account so what are they supposed to post? A lot of these people have known Alia since she was a kid. You care more about your friends than random people in the industry. What is surprising or bad about that?