"Taking bath with onion prevents COVID19." (Details Pg5) - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you for the share Madhu Di! Will remember to add the blue colour in our CC. 

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Hey BilliCat

May ALLAH Blesss You Always Ameen 

i Still remember how you helped me when 

i PMed you for the removal of my WL and with ur strengthening words

i was able to be more patient and above all ur kindness gave me patiemce 

lottsss of love to You 

n how we both had chated then later and become good frnds 

may ALLAH give u everythng u ask Ameen

Happpy Brthday Buddy

.iridescence.

Wishing you a wonderful birthday, Tanu! Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with many blessing, love, happiness and good health. Have a great one!smiley40

Cheers,

Daya

Sutapasima

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

🍭 ⋆ πŸŽ‚  πŸŽ€  π»π’Άπ“…π“…π“Ž π΅π’Ύπ“‡π“‰π’½π’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž 𝐡𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾  πŸŽ€  πŸŽ‚ ⋆ 🍭

πŸŽ‚π‘€π’Άπ“Ž π“ŽπŸ’π“Šπ“‡ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Ž π’Έπ‘’π“π‘’π’·π“‡π’Άπ“‰π’Ύβ€π“ƒπ“ˆ ,πŸŽ‚ π“‚π’Άπ“Ž π“ŽπŸŒΈπ“Šπ“‡ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒 π’»π“Šπ“π“ πŸ˜π’» 𝑔❀πŸͺ𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝒢𝓁𝓉𝒽 𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ...  πŸŽ€  πŸŽ‚

Viswasruti 

Happy Birthday, Tanu

This is a celebration of a girl’s birthday who loves to spread beauty and affinity through her sisterhood in every page of  India Forums.smiley10 An artist with a rare talent, a soft-spoken girl with a friendly heart, with an expression like a soulfully written beautiful sonnet, her tender words touch your heart like a cool breeze at summer noontime, she is someone who listens and cares!

At first, she started her IF journey with a small poem like a tender feeling! Something made her so special and inimitable in the India Forums when she unfurls her canvas of friendship to spread the love around her! Perhaps that must be the extra bit of bravery, that extra bit of willpower and resolve, that extra bit of proper understanding of every situation, which made her a real gift to IF. 

She knows how to spread happiness with beautiful colors of expression,  also knows how to bring a spark into your eyes with her friendly compassion! Shall I compare thee with a  rainbow which paints beauty on the vast blue sky seamlessly, or shall I collate you with a Spring garden that loves to spread the fragrance of joy to all directions continuously? 

Birthdays are special days, but you are special every day Tanu.smiley31

Someone earlier said -- Her brain is wired to an unlimited creativity portal, which explains her wackiness and super creative ideas! Very true!smiley42

She loves making creations, a true artist with an irresistible urge to express her innovative ideas through her creative prowess! 

She loves cats and romantic songs. Another fact is-- while listening to romantic songs, she often daydreams about herself, her current crush is dancing in the rain!!! smiley4

She's helpful, solicitous, and definitely knows how to bring a smile on anyone's face. smiley1

Warmest of hugs and lots of love for every day of your life my dear friend. With you around, every day is a celebration for us, and I wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness...  

Cho chweet, what a way of feeding us the cake!!!!smiley4

This special day in the kingdom of heaven what to say...

A day when this angel was born whose abode meant a safe haven

Born in August, she does justice to the love and friendship

It was pure joy when God decided to bring this dreamer amongst us!

A true Leo, highly affectionate and a fiery lioness

Her heart encompasses love like that of a true princess

Her honeylocust persona easily enthralls one and all

Her vivacious spirit cools our soul like a bout of snowfall!!

She has the ear that listens to even your unsaid trouble

She soothes your fear and makes your happiness triple

She is every artist's version of picture-perfect

She always leaves one with a feel-good effect

She can teach the most basic essence of life beautifully

A poet's soul with the gift of spinning words skillfully

She writes with simple words & paints them with beautiful emotions!

She has an awe-inspiring attitude, with sunny nature being her key attraction

A distinguished wonderful human being by heart

A witty lady, one I find many a time, tough to outsmart

A girl with so much compassion, strength and will power

A person with an attitude of, never says never!

I consider myself gifted to be her close friend

I wish this day brings joy that knows no end! 

smiley41Here is my gift for you Tanu --smiley41

You're an awesome person. It amazes me to see how effortlessly you can turn a frown into a smile! Thank you for being such a lovable and helpful friend.smiley27 My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day but always.smiley31smiley27

Advocate-Art | Illustration and Publishing Agency

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Yeah it wouldn't be random questions. I was thinking about some about her IF life, DT experience, some about her love for her cat, some about her passion for art and some just creative and fun questions... like a mix. It's a get to know Tanu session. 

Sounds perfect .... great! 

Sam

Happy birthday to my garam chai! You are one of the friendliest person I have met in IF! You have so much love and positivity in you! May you always smile and may all your wishes come true! Heres to a life filled with happiness and lots of cats and tea! πŸ₯³

Made a little something for you, thank you for being the sweetheart you are and helping us all out! Aise hi rehna meri behna! πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡

My wish

Hey Tanu its really been a pleasure to know you as a person. You are so hilarious and coolest Mod that I know so far. You are right there whenever I needed help as a new Viewbie. I still remember our interaction during the initial days of you joining KZK2 forum as the Moderator. It was so formal back then and now we know each other so well. 

Wishing you a very very Happy birthday and have a great year ahead. Hope Bilka gives you loads of licks as her bday wish to you🀣Hope that you come back to IST zone from your US time zone at the earliest πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lots of hugs and wishes for you on your birthday muahhh 😘😘😘

Koeli 

Happy Birthday meoaw meoaw... hope you have a great birthday jaana... i am so glad that IF has given me such an awesome friend. You are the coolest mod ever. I miss our fun filled time in the DT. Hopefully we will connect soon... Kisses to bilka on my behalf. <3

Mahi

Dear Billi,

Firstly, wishing you a VERY HAPPY birthday! You've been one of the few warmest people I've ever met, on I-F. You've been SO sweet and so so helpful! I remember it was you who had sent me the congratulatory PM upon joining the DT. And had so patiently solved all my queries! I'm so so lucky to have you on board as my CM as well. You've been that ever supportive person throughout these 2 months that I've spent as a Viewbie.

Thank you for everything.

I really hope you have a kickass year ahead and do have a blast today! Bilka ke saath hahahaha.

Positive vibes only,

Mahi.

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

So sorry I disappeared, is there something left?

August 12th, 2020.

1AM

Tanu was trying to sleep, when her phone rang.

Meow meow meow meow meow!

She got up with a jolt.

Before she could respond, an unknown voice asked her to check her inbox. When she did, she found out that she'd been called to the I-F HQ for a PROMOTION INTERVIEW.

She shrieked in surprise and kissed Bilka's cheek.

OMG! What a dream!

August 13th, 11PM

Tanu entered the huge conference room to find a whole panel of important people seated to take her interview. 

Nervous, she gulped a lump and greeted everyone merrily, being the warm person that she was.

Surprisingly, they were all dressed in black hoodies, even concealing their faces. She found it fishy but ignored it at the moment, choosing to focus on the interview.

Person 1: Welcome, Tanu. Have a seat. So let's begin, shall we?

After a lot of whisper amongst the panelists, one of them finally spoke,

Question 1: 

How did you land on IF? Which was the first forum you joined? 

Tanu: I was searching for information about Jatin shah and somehow I landed on IF πŸ’™  The first forum I joined was CC I guess smiley24

One of them giggled in her place. Tanu found it funny and again, FISHY. Who were THESE people?

Question 2: 

Your experience as member and as DT. Any memorable event or difference you noticed. 

Tanu: Both were completely different but amazing experiences. As a member I used to spam a lot with friends and had so much fun smiley37smiley37 Then now as DT, I still get to talk to different people and understand them. When I can help someone out it makes me really happy. πŸ’™πŸ€

There was another round of murmur and confusion when finally someone started scribbling and taking notes.

Question 3: 

What is your take on online friendships. Who was your first friend on IF? 

Tanu: I have met so many of my best friends here. Its easier to make friends even for introverts. 

My first friend on IF smiley24It was someone from the CC, dont exactly remember who it was.smiley24

Question 4: 

Your top embarrassing moment. (Or a shareable embarrassing moment) 

Tanu (getting carried away in excitement): Oh well smiley37smiley37 there are too many.smiley37smiley37So once I was roaming in a mall with my bf and all of a sudden his friend came. Sometimes I tend to forget my old classmates faces. I somehow thought this guy was my classmate and was too hyper talking to him. At last he was like.. do you know me from before smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

She felt some dirty glances shot toward her for that. Embarrassed, she straightened up and regained the serious tone.

Question 5: 

Some wise words for the members

Even though we dont know other members personally, we should be kind to any member we talk to, no matter who they are, which place they belong to etc. Of course there will be heated discussions but its not worth hurting anyone. The fights that happen in IF should stay here, it shouldn't be affecting us. πŸ’™Phir masti karo smiley37smiley37

Question 6: 

One IF member you would like to swap accounts with for one day and why? (Nobody is not an option) 

Tanu (again getting a little over jolly) : Anyone who would lemme spam around and even if that means I will get a WL too smiley37smiley37

She noticed a few of them started audibly giggling while a couple of them looked pissed. Puzzled, she focused on the next question. 

Someone in a rather squeaky voice was rambling.

Question 7: If you could be anyone else on Earth, who would you like to be?

Tanu was taken aback. What a question! 

She noticed that something was amiss. What exactly was on?

She got a hint and answered,

erm a stone? smiley37smiley37 I will just lie there waiting to be dust in 7324786 years smiley37smiley37

The giggling turned into a laughing hysteria but still, the identities weren't revealed.

Question 8: 

Your dream date with your favourite celebrity. In words.  

Tanu guessed it right, something WAS wrong indeed.

Tanu: I am too lazy to go on dates.smiley37 smiley37 I really don't wanna date any of the celebrities. If I date them and what if some fan catches me with them and then the rumour mill starts. Too much work to handle that. smiley37 smiley37

She checked her watch. About 10 minutes were left.

Queation 9: Choose one of the scenarios 

a) A Date with Wang Yibo 

b) Waking up as a millionaire 

Neither smiley37smiley37 Wang Yibo is baby πŸ₯Ί πŸ’™ but I feel our characters will clash. Its way too similar.. that too in a bad way smiley37smiley37 It would annoy me if he talks to me the way I talk. smiley37smiley37 He's sarcastic gremlin and always in a hurry to go home and so am I smiley37smiley37smiley37

I would like to get some money  but I dont want to Wake up as millionaire because I wont be handle the pressure which comes with that much amount of money.πŸ‘»

There seemed to be some argument amongst them now.

One of the panelists got up to address her,

Question 10: 

If you were to be stuck on an island what three things would you take with yourself?

Appy: Shhhh, Sam, you're spoiling the whole set up!

Mani: What the hell guys, y'all blew up the cover!

Mahi: Shhhhhh y'all!

Vijay bhaiyya was just left rolling his eyes.

Tanu (choosing to answer that question irrespective): Phone+charger, bed, drawing supplies

Bilka isnt a thing so not mentioning her. She will anyway follow me smiley37

smiley37

But, no one seemed to care much.😳

Appy: Its your fault.

Mahi: Happy birthday...

Alexia: Not now!

Sam: What did I do, it was you who gave the celebrity crush question.

Mani: We were supposed to gather information for her birthday alright!

Tanu: Well then, as I'd guessed this right, happy birthday to me I believe!

But they were STILL BUSY BICKERING. 

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago