"Taking bath with onion prevents COVID19." (Details Pg5) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Do you know which one it is?

Is it The Untamed?

Oh yes! Its untamed! She loves the show  

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

She likes this Chinese drama, I forgot the name, she had recommended me to watch. I guess Kadyn knows the name of the actor. 

I only remember The Untamed which both are fond of

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

I'm reporting here and I can take a write up cuz baaki kuch zyaada aata nahi😆

Adding you in for write up. We need to decide the write up though  ðŸ˜†

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 3 years ago

Oh yes! Its untamed! She loves the show  

There are two male leads 

I forgot which one she liked

Saree please kaho what would you all like to do.. koi kam lelo so it will be less confusion.

First let's decide the theme of write up. We can either do like an introductory kinda write up. We can give clues and hints about Chai. We can make it funny..

Second we can have like show based write up?  we can use her favourite show for that. 

Any ideas? 

First let's decide the theme of write up. We can either do like an introductory kinda write up. We can give clues and hints about Chai. We can make it funny..

Second we can have like show based write up?  we can use her favourite show for that. 

Any ideas? 

I like the 2nd one better but how are you going to go about it?

We can do a hot seat sort of a things.. we will send her questions and she will answer... actually we are going to ask those questions to her... basically I have taken permission from vijay to so a discussion thread and Tanu ko meine idea bola hai.. so we can ask her saying that she is going to be in the hot seat... she will not have any clue about it Ki we are making her do that for her bday thread... it’s something like channel mod in hot seat sort of...

Originally posted by Koeli

We can do a hot seat sort of a things.. we will send her questions and she will answer... actually we are going to ask those questions to her... basically I have taken permission from vijay to so a discussion thread and Tanu ko meine idea bola hai.. so we can ask her saying that she is going to be in the hot seat... she will not have any clue about it Ki we are making her do that for her bday thread... it’s something like channel mod in hot seat sort of...

This is a nice idea. 

And then it's better if people familiar with the shows/content take up the scripting part.😆

Originally posted by Koeli

Interesting one Appy par where will you do this?