Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

11 YEARS... Now where will the track go...

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I do not want this show to end not just yet... But the tracks are getting bad. They need to fix it due to the virus kids are not allowed but they should just take a 10 year leap and make them have teenager and tackling teenage issues.

4 years of Kaira is enough to see their romance.. Virus won't get 100% fine they need to close this Sita track expose the son..Sita apologies end off. Vansh and Kairav off to boarding school and then the Leap. 

I am so annoyed that the Singhania are dying in the show lol. At least try to bring DEVYANI and Bhabhimaa Rajbana and Baisa CUZ they had to kill NAMAN AND KARISHMA OFF... that a stupid move (Family show... and they made Karishma abandon her daughter and find a new husband. Naman no remorse and Muskan living in the village lol.

With the Leap, At least we will get to see Kairav and Vansh, KRISH and the two twins story... they can just end the track with "We found your daughter" cut scene.

Kairav and Vansh, KRISH and the two twins story and begin and we can see more family enter and marriages as they literally have no one self to marry off. 

I am not even gonna mention Natik....... ðŸ¤”

They could get Akshara replaced but I doubt they want to focus on Sighgania as there is nothing left to focus on than Keerthi...

During the virus there is no one to focus on you can see they are trying to make Swarna and Surekha act like kids again by their rivalry mini version even though Swarna was adult like and now she is a bit different. Gayu is back on set I think...

What tracks do u want to see now.

Edited by Starwatcher01 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree.

Naitik couldn't even get a glimpse of kairav

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Older kids? I dunno looking at the very stupid kiddie rivalry they did before/teenager kid tracks... they all sucked. 

Kairav is so annoying, no one will be invested in his track. Naksh annoyed everyone as well as a kid that no one cared for his love story. Naira never annoyed as much hence there was very neutral feelings towards her. 

What they need is to end it all. The stupidity in seeing manish as a child made me cringe. 

Family tracks are so boring. That the cvs throw in...

Like you lost that making twenty divorces and remarriages ...

I would be interested in seeing Kaira staying away from their family. 

Kartik having set up his own business. Loser Goenka's needing money and going to ask them. Kartik refusing helping them. Naira wanting to help them. 

Them not telling us what happened in the past two years between the family and kaira and how they separated. 

Kartik becomes extremely cold. But protective of Kairav  and Naira...

Kairav is a bit of brat because of Kartik being busy at work. Their relationship is strained. 

Naira has trouble controlling him or anything. 

People keep suggesting that if he had stayed in joint family Kairav wouldnt be such a brat. 

Vansh is a sweet boy, Kairav is vile to him. Bullies him...they somehow meet. 

Yes anya is this not repetition of Naitik Naksh...? 

Yes kind off but there needs to be some difference to everything revolving around kaira ...their love story is a bit drab now. 

The twist as to why all separated is that Gayu asked Naira to leave because they always overshadowed her and her kids.... or something like that...Kairav heard as a child and wants vengeance.

While Kartik loves Vansh and thinks he is a good boy. This infuriates Kairav that brat...

Dadi died of corona (sorry I hate her character please murder it off all she does is bring some 1900s medieval bullshit to the story every few months) 

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 3 years ago