Fan Fictions

Taarey Drabble: We are perfect together(Migrated)

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Did I look good yes yes She look herself in mirror 

No taani no you must apply some eyeliner too after all he love your eyes so much.

She check herself 4,5 times on mirror after satisfied with her look she goes to meet her boyfriend who is waiting for her. He lives in big town mumbai. (She lives in small town Shimla but still there relationship is very strong every week he comes to meet her )

Taani: Rey 

Rey: beautiful (whenever he sees her only one word come out from his month first ).

She gave him her dazzling smile 

When he see her his heart become heavy he knows his next words going to shatterd her heart .

Rey: Taani I want to talk to you its important.

Taani realize seriousness in his voice nodded her head.

Rey: Taani I m sorry I m ending all things between us next week I m going to marry with someone else you please move on in your life .

Taani: Rey you are breaking our 7 years old relationship don't you love me.

Rey: I love you but my parents don't and I can't hurt them .

Taani with smile : Rey parents are equal to God you choose them over me. I am so proud on you be happy .

By looking at each other with teary eyes She live for her home and he leave for his home town mumbai .

Sorry friends book forum is still confusing for me so I m migrating it from here as sometimes I m able to write directly from book forum and sometimes with one click by mistake and whole chapter vanished 

Will learn with time.

Link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/864

Edited by Taareymylove - 3 years ago