Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I watched the part just after Rishi & Niya meet and Ambar is warning Niya to stay away fm the man - Ambar says “uski aadhi umar ki ladki” and Niya says “aapse dus saal chote toh hain”. Ambar is 50 so that puts RB at 40? Isn’t that too old for Niya at this stage of her life?

In fact she found even Kabir boring & liked the more youthful Randeep. So why wld she fall for this suave mature much older guy?

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

I watched the part just after Rishab & Niya meet and Ambar is warning Niya to stay away fm the man - Ambar says “uski aadhi umar ki ladki” and Niya says “aapse dus saal chote toh hain”. Ambar is 50 so that puts RB at 40? Isn’t that too old for Niya at this stage of her life?

In fact she found even Kabir boring & liked the more youthful Randeep. So why wld she fall for this suave mature much older guy?

Isn't it Rishi ? I mean the new character 's name is Rishi ...not Rishabh and he is not 40 ..atleast he doesn't look 40 maybe late 30s

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was wondering who is Rishabh😆 I think at this point he is her idol. SHe has read his books and followed him online and maybe after knowing him for real she might fall for him. As for his age in the show I dont know how old he is shown. But he looks way older for Nia. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amber is actually 50 + I think in the show 

So if Rishi is 10 yrs younger ...than that makes Rishi in his 40s or at least 40

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m hoping Rishi doesn’t stay and Randeep comes back we shall see 

So if Rishi is indeed 40...he is pretty close to Guneets age 🤔

I wonder ....

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I guess they were trying to exaggerate the age difference, I mean he's well in his 30s, but let's see what they actually do with this huge age gap.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for the name mixup guys 😁 corrected now!

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Well I don't think that age difference matters when two people are meant to be together. I have seen many serials with this age difference thing and I usually love these kind of serials where couples having an age difference😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I find sometimes we just randomly say that person is 10 years younger without knowing the exact age. So 30’s is what I’m sticking to. Nia is childish so a guy a bit more mature than her would knock some sense into her. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I find sometimes we just randomly say that person is 10 years younger without knowing the exact age. So 30’s is what I’m sticking to. Nia is childish so a guy a bit more mature than her would knock some sense into her. 

Seeing their current dynamics, this seems to be the case! I really hope they show Nia maturing and learning how to actually deal with people and have real relationships, both professional and personal without it being a love interest.