Komolikas badla is incomplete against prerna how😯

Posted: 3 years ago

How much more badla komo wants to take against prerna ... Are you serious komolika

Husband cheenliya, basu bari ka bahu ka title bhi, you killed rajesh, you killed her child (as per srory) you snatched peace of her for 8 long years. 

You have done what orhers scare to do even in their dreams..

But still not happy about it waiting to complete your badla for what

This is insane badla which dont have limits.

Bacchon ki jaan loge kya..

Tujhe sab kuch mila anurag basu ki wife ka title, motherhood too  abb aur kya chahiye 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDILc6-hxGt/?igshid=1ik4gnzdrsbez

Pari i think this entire track is going to be like this playing games and badla badla and in one episode everything will be revealed and case close. And next kasuti ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by BombayGirl10

Pari i think this entire track is going to be like this playing games and badla badla and in one episode everything will be revealed and case close. And next kasuti ðŸ¤¢

this is last track of kasautii show will not survive if they show one more post this..

Komo is done taking her hisse ka badla, now she is taking Prerna's hisse ka badla, I mean the number of times Prerna mentions the word "Revenge", someone has to compensate for it

Originally posted by NoraSM

Komo is done taking her hisse ka badla, now she is taking Prerna's hisse ka badla, I mean the number of times Prerna mentions the word "Revenge", someone has to compensate for it

🤣 sahee hai... Revenge transferred to komolika 

Atleast we can hear from both of them now...

Komolika/Aamna rocked in the episode 😆I think she is blackmailing Shivi with same Viraj video. Ek video se sab ko blackmail karke rakhi hai😆 She was calm and composed today and knows her game well. Aur Ek Prerna hai..Who is the FL of this show?

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Komolika/Aamna rocked in the episode 😆I think she is blackmailing Shivi with same Viraj video. Ek video se sab ko blackmail karke rakhi hai😆 She was calm and composed today and knows her game well. Aur Ek Prerna hai..Who is the FL of this show?

i hope its not virajs video. Its bad move by komolika..

Shivi can spill the beans anytime

Originally posted by NoraSM

🤣lol 

sahi bola  koi toh revenge le

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

lol  i too feel so she using that video.

eruca just stand this amnas kom 

we need parths anu against kom secretivly hi sahi😳 

well jab se pre  mrs bajaj ban gai  hai  usme moh ki atma ghush gai hai chikhti rahti haj🤣

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

lol  i too feel so she using that video.

eruca just stand this amnas kom 

we need parths anu against kom secretivly hi sahi😳 

well jab se pre  mrs bajaj ban gai  hai  usme moh ki atma ghush gai hai chikhti rahti haj🤣

🤣 Everytime she gets into Mrs Bajaj Avatar usko Kuch ho jaata hainn ðŸ˜†