Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Komolikas badla is incomplete against prerna how😯 - Page 4

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

Secret because Anu believes Sneha is with Pre. He doesn't know Sneha was in the orphanage which got fire, though he might have read about it in the newspaper and he also don't know Komo is the one who took Sneha. So, w.r.to Anu, Sneha being killed is a secret hidden by Komo. 

i think anu saw peeche se kom in pre saree  or mohini told him that pre has come & took cp  aways 

thats why he believed cp is with pre 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Komolika/Aamna rocked in the episode 😆I think she is blackmailing Shivi with same Viraj video. Ek video se sab ko blackmail karke rakhi hai😆 She was calm and composed today and knows her game well. Aur Ek Prerna hai..Who is the FL of this show?

Komolika.. Dat's y anulika got married ðŸ˜³.. Hate marriage u see.. The norm of itv for lead couples😆

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay so I'm psychoanalyzing again....

With the first Komolika track (Hina Khan) Komolika was not initially as obsessed with Anurag. Komolika derived pleasure out of separating Prerna and Anurag. She took perverse pleasure in hurting Prerna. 

Her anger was focused at Anurag because he does not love her they way she deems he should, but Prerna was always the one to suffer for it. 

This has not changed.

Even with her having acquired everything, even with her having gone to the lengths and breaths of despicable behaviour, she knows Anurag will never love her, that she will never be a recipient of his love. 

This is why no matter what she has acquired not matter what lengths she'll go to, she will do any and everything in her power to weaken Prerna in Anurag's eyes, because it is the only way in her deluded mind that Anurag will love her.

Komolika internal monologue, "Look, there is nothing left of her to love, I have destroyed everything! So now you have to love me."  

Said it before and I'll say it again: Obsessive love never makes sense. 

To a woman there is no enemy greater than another woman. 

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: grace4317

Pari....Wasn't Komo under the impression that Pre was no more. So, till Pre came back in their lives, Komo was happy that she had won everything she had wanted except Anu's attention. Still she was fine with that because she didn't have to worry that Anu will love anyone else. But, now that Pre is back and since Pre said that she still loves Anu, Komo has become insecure that not only she will loose Anu, but she will also have to see her castle built on cards toppling down. Loosing everything to Pre is something Komo cannot accept even in her dream. That's where KoMo become soulmates..... They can stoop to the earth's deepest core; yet they will never accept Prerna winning over them. Yet, Komo tried to give Prerna a chance to back off from her Basu barbaadi plans, because now that she too is a mother she might be starting to have that soft emotions. But Pre didn't heed to her advices. That's how Komo is now back to being her psycho self and has decided to take revenge for all the indifferences she had to face from Anu. Because it is only Komo and perhaps Ronit who knows that Anu had never stopped loving Pre. And that his love only elevated to the next level of being a thornbird. Not even his mother knows it. ðŸ˜Š

This point exactly makes me more sure about diya not being anus daughter...see a woman like Komolika should have been all bothered if diya was actually anus daughter...As no matter even if anu loved pre...she could use this card to make anu stay with her no matter what as at the moment sneha is no more for anyone. Also diya not being anulikas daughter is the only way story can go forward...because right now anu will not try to make pre stay with him because of komolika...and it will be anulika and bapre in compromise relations...

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

This point exactly makes me more sure about diya not being anus daughter...see a woman like Komolika should have been all bothered if diya was actually anus daughter...As no matter even if anu loved pre...she could use this card to make anu stay with her no matter what as at the moment sneha is no more for anyone. Also diya not being anulikas daughter is the only way story can go forward...because right now anu will not try to make pre stay with him because of komolika...and it will be anulika and bapre in compromise relations...

yes this gonna happen .

because kom clearly  scared when pre won bussiness & she knows pre exposed she will out .if diya is anukom daughter kom darna chahiye tha😆

well kom is god of kzk  last me usse hi jitna hao😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

Exactly. If Diya was AnuLika's daughter, then Komo would not have had to become so insecure about Pre. Especially when she believes Sneha is no more.