Komolikas badla is incomplete against prerna how😯 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Paricarocks

i hope its not virajs video. Its bad move by komolika..

Shivi can spill the beans anytime

@bold- shivi will most probably spill this to anurag coz rest all will be least interested pre will be playing badla badla with anurag,komo will be planning her badla no.6784737278 and getting successful in it too,veena will be basking in her new found damad....and mr.bajaj will be as clueless as the badla devi prerna... so bacha anurag he will be the one coming to her rescue is what I feel!

Lastly anu will give shivi his kasam to keep quiet(coz hey,it's 'the kasam' u dare not break it) and happily earn pre's wrath and keep submitting himself to pre's phuski badlas till someone or something knocks some brains into pre's head and she has an enlightenment!

Pari....Wasn't Komo under the impression that Pre was no more. So, till Pre came back in their lives, Komo was happy that she had won everything she had wanted except Anu's attention. Still she was fine with that because she didn't have to worry that Anu will love anyone else. But, now that Pre is back and since Pre said that she still loves Anu, Komo has become insecure that not only she will loose Anu, but she will also have to see her castle built on cards toppling down. Loosing everything to Pre is something Komo cannot accept even in her dream. That's where KoMo become soulmates..... They can stoop to the earth's deepest core; yet they will never accept Prerna winning over them. Yet, Komo tried to give Prerna a chance to back off from her Basu barbaadi plans, because now that she too is a mother she might be starting to have that soft emotions. But Pre didn't heed to her advices. That's how Komo is now back to being her psycho self and has decided to take revenge for all the indifferences she had to face from Anu. Because it is only Komo and perhaps Ronit who knows that Anu had never stopped loving Pre. And that his love only elevated to the next level of being a thornbird. Not even his mother knows it. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by BombayGirl10

Pari asa hua to Anurag will probably shoot himself and provide that as evidence to shivani to blackmail komo on his behalf ðŸ˜† He will be like 8 bloody years and i kept my mouth shut and did my thronbird chant and now this this is how i get re paid Blackmail game continues.

I think next he will only blackmail makers to either put him in coma or something like that. Apni barbadi ke maze bhi nahi lene de raha koi. ðŸ¤£

🤣anurag will like itna kuch kiya 

ye dono  phir kutte billi ki tarah ladne lagi😆

but i m finger crossing that anu saved shivi in last miment 

& shivi know the truth

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Maybe Shivi got to know the truth about bridge kaand somehow and Kom wants her to shut up?So, using Ronit to blackmail her?

possible toh hai  sh8vi ke samne reveal kar sakte hai 

but rosh8v ki shadi  makers have in mind from so long time thats why they kept both charater unmarried😆

hoping shivi blqckmail hi hui ho

Originally posted by Vani_18

@bold- shivi will most probably spill this to anurag coz rest all will be least interested pre will be playing badla badla with anurag,komo will be planning her badla no.6784737278 and getting successful in it too,veena will be basking in her new found damad....and mr.bajaj will be as clueless as the badla devi prerna... so bacha anurag he will be the one coming to her rescue is what I feel!

Lastly anu will give shivi his kasam to keep quiet(coz hey,it's 'the kasam' u dare not break it) and happily earn pre's wrath and keep submitting himself to pre's phuski badlas till someone or something knocks some brains into pre's head and she has an enlightenment!

hoping so & it will be proper entery for parth too 

& some jow he will flop koms plan just like bussiness  

but wo secretivly karega not openly i feel

pres enlightenment never gonna happen she keep chanting badla🤣

Originally posted by grace4317

Pari....Wasn't Komo under the impression that Pre was no more. So, till Pre came back in their lives, Komo was happy that she had won everything she had wanted except Anu's attention. Still she was fine with that because she didn't have to worry that Anu will love anyone else. But, now that Pre is back and since Pre said that she still loves Anu, Komo has become insecure that not only she will loose Anu, but she will also have to see her castle built on cards toppling down. Loosing everything to Pre is something Komo cannot accept even in her dream. That's where KoMo become soulmates..... They can stoop to the earth's deepest core; yet they will never accept Prerna winning over them. Yet, Komo tried to give Prerna a chance to back off from her Basu barbaadi plans, because now that she too is a mother she might be starting to have that soft emotions. But Pre didn't heed to her advices. That's how Komo is now back to being her psycho self and has decided to take revenge for all the indifferences she had to face from Anu. Because it is only Komo and perhaps Ronit who knows that Anu had never stopped loving Pre. And that his love only elevated to the next level of being a thornbird. Not even his mother knows it. ðŸ˜Š

grace i feel  komo arc has changed

post leap she only want to sleep with anu somehow i feel she loves anurag obsssesion hi sahi  ðŸ˜†

but now she is power hungry  & love is bakwas for her 

so something changed 

i dont think anybody knows about anukom blackmail 8 year ago its btwn anu & kom

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

grace i feel  komo arc has changed

post leap she only want to sleep with anu somehow i feel she loves anurag obsssesion hi sahi  ðŸ˜†

but now she is power hungry  & love is bakwas for her 

so something changed 

i dont think anybody knows about anukom blackmail 8 year ago its btwn anu & kom

Bold - I think Ronit knows. Recently during their convo in Anu's room, Ronit had a dialog 'Aap kis had tak jaa sakti hai mujhe pata hai dii'. To which Komo replied to keep quiet and make sure the secret remains between them. So, it can either be that Sneha getting killed in orphanage (as that's what Komo believes) or can be about bridge kaand. Because Komo might be using it to keep Anu hooked to their marriage.... Otw which she would expose Anu's this side to his family. Didn't you see how Moloy is continuosly surprised on why Pre is accusing Anu. 

Yes, there are technical irregularities. But I am enjoying the episodes because I feel like we are in for something dhamakedhaar. 

Bold - I think Ronit knows. Recently during their convo in Anu's room, Ronit had a dialog 'Aap kis had tak jaa sakti hai mujhe pata hai dii'. To which Komo replied to keep quiet and make sure the secret remains between them. So, it can either be that Sneha getting killed in orphanage (as that's what Komo believes) or can be about bridge kaand. Because Komo might be using it to keep Anu hooked to their marriage.... Otw which she would expose Anu's this side to his family. Didn't you see how Moloy is continuosly surprised on why Pre is accusing Anu. 

Yes, there are technical irregularities. But I am enjoying the episodes because I feel like we are in for something dhamakedhaar. 

ronit knows about bridge kaand... He is her crime partner...

Baby had miracle escape how and when who saved baby to be revealed

may be  

ho bhi sakta hai afterall he is pawn of komo 

but i still its btwn anukom 

komo knows sneha got killed isme scret toh nahi nahi dikha mujhe

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

may be  

ho bhi sakta hai afterall he is pawn of komo 

but i still its btwn anukom 

komo knows sneha got killed isme scret toh nahi nahi dikha mujhe

Secret because Anu believes Sneha is with Pre. He doesn't know Sneha was in the orphanage which got fire, though he might have read about it in the newspaper and he also don't know Komo is the one who took Sneha. So, w.r.to Anu, Sneha being killed is a secret hidden by Komo.