Radha Krishna

Yadon Ki Baarat Radha Krishna Ki - [FF] A La Dialogue Style

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hola COVID-entrapped People. 

I'm bored. You're bored. So I am beginning a series of fictional stories through just dialogue (because I suck at settings). 

Disclaimer: I think we're all on the same wavelength when it comes to this show, so my content shouldn't offend anyone. If it does, err ... I don't know. Eat a chocolate chip cookie. That always makes me feel better. YMMV on results. Uhh this is all fictional stuff. The characters are RadhaKrishna characters. And blah blah blah. 

Let's get on to the juicy parts. 

Title: Yaadon Ki Baarat Radha Krishna Ki

Summary: Radha asks Krishna about their adventures in the great land of StarBharat. So Krishna begins the Maha Gatha. 

Format: Dialogues (like movie script format). Why? It's faster, it's easier, and I can just put all the crazy gibberish that comes in my mind immediately, rather than focusing on the scene, the emotions, the passion, the hippopotamus, and so on. 

Chapters:

Prologue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: guenhwyvar

I'm bored. You're bored. So I am beginning a series of fictional stories through just dialogue (because I suck at settings). 

Disclaimer: I think we're all on the same wavelength when it comes to this show, so my content shouldn't offend anyone. If it does, err ... I don't know. Eat a chocolate chip cookie. That always makes me feel better. YMMV on results. Uhh this is all fictional stuff. The characters are RadhaKrishna characters. And blah blah blah. 

Summary: Radha asks Krishna about their adventures in the great land of StarBharat. So Krishna begins the Maha Gatha. 

Format: Dialogues (like movie script format). Why? It's faster, it's easier, and I can just put all the crazy gibberish that comes in my mind immediately, rather than focusing on the scene, the emotions, the passion, the hippopotamus, and so on. 

Chapters:

Prologue

I didn't understood dear🙄

What do you mean by that

But let it be..post it...

It will be a way to pass the time😆

Promise2loveu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Chapters:

Prologue

English or Roman Hindi?