Kriti Sanon post on Sushant performance in Dil Bechara

Posted: 3 years ago

💔💔

I had watched it yesterday....and my head kept mixing the reel and real.....the scene where Saif is being mean to him...I am like stop....he is really going to die in real.....same in the eulogy scene.....it felt surreal....that he is sitting watching what people will say after he passes away....it was too difficult for me to differentiate between reel and real.....because it is still difficult for me to grasp what happened with him..

BTW I watched Raabta today......he was such a cute character...so happy....it was like he was glowing and naughty and smiling...❤️

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

💔💔

I had watched it yesterday....and my head kept mixing the reel and real.....the scene where Saif is being mean to him...I am like stop....he is really going to die in real.....same in the eulogy scene.....it felt surreal....that he is sitting watching what people will say after he passes away....it was too difficult for me to differentiate between reel and real.....because it is still difficult for me to grasp what happened with him..

BTW I watched Raabta today......he was such a cute character...so happy....it was like he was glowing and naughty and smiling...❤️

I don’t have the courage to watch Dil Bechara. But one day I will. I know it will be a very emotional roller coaster for me to watch it. I loved his promotion with kriti in Raabta. He was very happy in that time. 

Beautiful post by Kriti! 😳

I still couldn’t bring myself to watch DB.. Will watch it definitely one day. 

Looking for him in Manny 💔 

You definitely will mix up Manny with Sushant in many scenes and the tears will never stop 💔

yet to watch i can't muster the courage but will definitely watch even though i read the book

Don’t have the courage to watch him in pain . But some day for sure...

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

💔💔

i regret not watching raabta back then when he wanted us to watch it and watching  it after he is not here and i can't tell him how much i loved shiv kakkar❤️he was so cute so charming and hot there.watching his interviews i got to know how much he enjoyed shooting in foreign locations after all his movies were shot in india and also he got to dance show his abs and most importantly he got to look good there😆 how proudly he said those things like he felt he have actually arrived such a cutiepie 🤗

Lovely post. And I totally agree, I loved the quiet bits with SSR where he's silently grieving..so well done. He was such an intense person that he always seemed to hit these notes