Harry Potter

Hogwarts House Cup Championship (Final Teams - IMP Note pg 102)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sonorus!

Welcome everyone! Welcome to this year’s House Cup Championship! As we prepare to begin the new school year, it is time to announce that there will be a new championship to make your house the House Champions!

Over the school year, you all will face 7 challenges. 7 unique and pre-planned challenges. Each challenge will be run by a different professor.

Fred: AND US!

Correct! And one round – the most mischievous round – will be run by Fred and George Weasley.

Intrigued yet?

Well let me tell you a bit more. The full house will not participate in each challenge. Some challenges will only have a few people from each house representing them.

What can you expect?

Imagine trivia. Imagine creativity. Imagine following the crowd (aka being sheeps). Imagine puzzles. Imagine treasures. IMAGINE IT ALL!

One thing I do promise is fun galore! By the end of this you will not just be friends, but close friends. Your house will be your families, but you will not feud with the other families. In fact, we are here promoting teamwork and thus there will even be a round where you will work with another team!

The point system

You will gain points, you will lose points, you will be awarded bonus points, and you will be docked for cheating. Every challenge’s professor will provide their grading system. But you can gain points throughout the championship as well based on teamwork,helpfulness, responsibility, etc. Not to mention that the top prefect will get bonus points for their house as well! At the end, the house with the most points will be crowned House Champions!

For all those who are interested, sign-up now and represent your house! Below post whether you are interested and the top 2 houses you wish to represent from Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff! I will do my best to place you in your top choice, but if there are too many people, you may be placed in your second choice. I hope that I can meet at least one of your choices.

Team prefects will be chosen and assigned by me. The team prefects will have the tough task of leading their house to victory by choosing team representations wisely and working with other team prefects harmoniously.

If you're a newbie who has joined in the last 2 weeks, you will not be allowed to participate. Any newbies who have joined before that and have been active will be allowed to join.

Tags - Sandhya (Sevenstreaks)

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Prefect: heavenlybliss

House Members:

Billi_Bangalan

altgr

Koeli

Guruvishva

LotusPetals

ItsJustHrideyy

Leenaaa

Briti1107

GrimReaper

guy3

TeluguChokri

TheMinion

Bhatakti_atma

23Diya

beingaditij

Soanz.19

Bucky

Prefect: WildestDreams

House Members:

ErumMalik

awida

reel_real

Zeal17

opsora2090

FingerFetish

Alexia_Wilson

...WitchGrave...

priya185

HateSober

Maroonporsche

Leprechaun

Shaon

ShiriFictionPen

ZanduBaaM

blackhole

Home786

Prefect: EXOL

House Members:

TrickyMind

Firebolt

-Obsessed-

Lazybird_Silpa

sarah24998

Confused_Soul

Tris007

Harley_Quinn

Renee.Clare

LittleBeasty

Nahiinnn

RoshniMenon88

himani_692

Columbus_Crew

bhshre95

hope4u

Buttercup25

Prefect: S_H_Y

House Members:

TC_FA

MishtiRyous

ProfMcGonagall

Ennuyi

SoniRSippu21

asmaanixx

NitaReid

Wistfulness

Mannmohanaa

_._shibani_._

Beautyful_Mess

hbkrocks

proteeti

atvfan

guenhwyvar

togepe30

Peek-A-Boo

Minionite thumbnail

FAQ (common questions)

1. Will the championship only revolve around Harry Potter? A: No. You will have part HP and part other subjects. For example, the trivia round will have 2 or 3 HP questions out of 10 with the remaining being other subjects.

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

IMPORTANT NOTES

Just a clarification as I feel that some people think this is a sheep-only game. It is not. This is a full blown championship with several different games. There will be no eliminations. Each team plays till the end. The winning team is crowned champions.

Each round does not require the entire team to play though. Technically only in one round does the entire team have to send in answers - the sheep game. There will be rounds where it is recommended that the entire team get involved, but you won't be graded on whether the entire team played or not.

The rounds are not going to be time consuming (or at least I hope not). Only 1 out of the 7 rounds will require some time, but the rest should take a few hours at max.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Sign me up!

First choice: Gryffindor

Second choice: Any except slytherin😈

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Omg its happening

sign me up pretty please

⭐️

Interested in 

Gryffindor

Slytherin

WildestDreams thumbnail

Here...lemme read everything!🤣

altgr thumbnail

I am in.

Team Gryffindor.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sandy, gorgoues tags!

I want Slytherin as first option.

Second one is Hufflepuff!

Amazing contest KP!🤗

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Count me in

I would love to be in gryffindor or Slytherin although my traits match with Hufflepuff &raven claw 🤔😆

Edited by TC_FA - 3 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

hello..sign me up please.

Team Gryffindor