•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Keeping the kidnapping track aside, I’m really happy with the post lockdown episodes in terms of Rusha relationship. They’ve really been acting like husband and wife for the past couple of episodes. Rudra hasn’t insulted her and she seems happier in general than she did before. Here are my observations:

1. Rusha don’t insult each other anymore. The only time Rudra brought out the Rajeev topic was when they were doing the 5 things to know about each other game. He immediately stopped when Preesha asked him too. 

2. The kidnapping incident brought them together. It made them realise how much they care about Saaransh and that brought them closer. Preesha knows Rudra loves Saaransh a lot, and that’s gonna be the reason they stay together. 

3. The navel piercing scene was just awesome☺️ Rudra was full on impressed. 

4. I love how he takes care of Preesha now, making sure she gets rest, and comforting her when needed. 

5. Preesha not lying to Rudra about Yuvraj. When he called her, she simply told Rudra. That’s sign of a healthy and loyal relationship.

6. When Yuvraj and Rudra were playing tug of war with Preesha, she left Yuvraj’s hand, and took Rudra’s hand and told him they should go together. 

7. Rudra spoke to her mother to make sure her father’s fine ❤️ 

8. Preesha getting jealous when that girl was being cheap with Rudra, and Rudra told her Preesha is his wife. 

9. When Mishika was doing that drama of trusting him and bailing him out, Rudra was least interested in that. He just wanted Preesha to believe him. Preesha trusted him. That hubby and wifey at the end.

10. That beautiful head touching scene. ❤️

Any point I’ve missed out? I’m loving their relationship so much these days. I just wish that Yuvraj is exposed in front of everyone. He leaves no excuse to touch Preesha. While Preesha thinks he is her friend, she should shut him up when he keeps talking about the past and their relationship. She is married now, and no one wants their ex to talk like that to their husband. Poor Rudra gets all riled up. Anyway, Saaransh is gonna be really happy now that Rusha are so close now. 

I just wish Vidhan comes back. The family would become perfect! 

Originally posted by YHCstan

Me too but I guess it’s too late for that. He’s been replaced. We should get used to the new Saaransh.

Originally posted by ananya269

Keeping the kidnapping track aside, I’m really happy with the post lockdown episodes in terms of Rusha relationship. They’ve really been acting like husband and wife for the past couple of episodes. Rudra hasn’t insulted her and she seems happier in general than she did before. Here are my observations:

1. Rusha don’t insult each other anymore. The only time Rudra brought out the Rajeev topic was when they were doing the 5 things to know about each other game. He immediately stopped when Preesha asked him too. 

2. The kidnapping incident brought them together. It made them realise how much they care about Saaransh and that brought them closer. Preesha knows Rudra loves Saaransh a lot, and that’s gonna be the reason they stay together. 

3. The navel piercing scene was just awesome☺️ Rudra was full on impressed. 

4. I love how he takes care of Preesha now, making sure she gets rest, and comforting her when needed. 

5. Preesha not lying to Rudra about Yuvraj. When he called her, she simply told Rudra. That’s sign of a healthy and loyal relationship.

6. When Yuvraj and Rudra were playing tug of war with Preesha, she left Yuvraj’s hand, and took Rudra’s hand and told him they should go together. 

7. Rudra spoke to her mother to make sure her father’s fine ❤️ 

8. Preesha getting jealous when that girl was being cheap with Rudra, and Rudra told her Preesha is his wife. 

9. When Mishika was doing that drama of trusting him and bailing him out, Rudra was least interested in that. He just wanted Preesha to believe him. Preesha trusted him. That hubby and wifey at the end.

10. That beautiful head touching scene. ❤️

Any point I’ve missed out? I’m loving their relationship so much these days. I just wish that Yuvraj is exposed in front of everyone. He leaves no excuse to touch Preesha. While Preesha thinks he is her friend, she should shut him up when he keeps talking about the past and their relationship. She is married now, and no one wants their ex to talk like that to their husband. Poor Rudra gets all riled up. Anyway, Saaransh is gonna be really happy now that Rusha are so close now. 

And Preesha trusting him more and wanting to call him so that he doesn't get worried.

Her defending Rudr infront of Yuvi and also Vasu and GPS are civil with Rudr now. They call each other. Rudr being the perfect son-in-law.❤️

How Rudr's tone soften when he talks to her. Also, Preesha is giving into his dramas and when he was sad about his childhood, she made him smile and also was about to pat on his shoulder but oops mom's entry.

The big thing is I guess that paper kiss happened and they didn't get awkward. 

Rudr cant see her cry  made her wipe her tears.

I guess the way Pree trusted him with the belly piercing made him trust her now cuz such a big thing she shared with him. A very personal thing so maybe he thinks she is comfortable.

And he called her "Samajdaar" yesterday and also promised her mom that he would bring back her and Saaransh safely.

He is being strong for her but he broke infront of his own mom.

How worried was he for in the last 2 episodes when she was missing and not picking up calls.

Did you guys notice, how openly infront of everyone, he told the inspector that he picked up preesha

in his arms in the hotel, i mean there was no need but still he said that. 

Someone is definitely in love ❤️

Originally posted by YHCstan

Me too yaaar. I miss his cute voice, his cute antics and his bond is next level with RuSha.

I miss him so much in today's offscreen pics. Everyone adored him offscreeen.

I just hope he comes back after all this corona 

Originally posted by Love_Rudra

And Preesha trusting him more and wanting to call him so that he doesn't get worried.

Her defending Rudr infront of Yuvi and also Vasu and GPS are civil with Rudr now. They call each other. Rudr being the perfect son-in-law.❤️

How Rudr's tone soften when he talks to her. Also, Preesha is giving into his dramas and when he was sad about his childhood, she made him smile and also was about to pat on his shoulder but oops mom's entry.

The big thing is I guess that paper kiss happened and they didn't get awkward. 

Rudr cant see her cry  made her wipe her tears.

I guess the way Pree trusted him with the belly piercing made him trust her now cuz such a big thing she shared with him. A very personal thing so maybe he thinks she is comfortable.

And he called her "Samajdaar" yesterday and also promised her mom that he would bring back her and Saaransh safely.

He is being strong for her but he broke infront of his own mom.

How worried was he for in the last 2 episodes when she was missing and not picking up calls.

Did you guys notice, how openly infront of everyone, he told the inspector that he picked up preesha in his arms in the hotel, i mean there was no need but still he said that. 

Someone is definitely in love ❤️

I can’t wait for the moment they realise they love each other!! But I don’t think it’ll happen before Yuvraj revelation. Rudraksha, Preesha and Saaransh- the perfect family ❤️

That scene where both Ru and Pree held each other hand to comfort and “Tere dil ka merai dil sai” was playing in bg! Defo one of the key scenes!♥️

Originally posted by Shooting.Star

That scene where both Ru and Pree held each other hand to comfort and “Tere dil ka merai dil sai” was playing in bg! Defo one of the key scenes!♥️

yes that scene along with the forehead bumping scene! Key scenes in them building their bond!

loving season 2!

Nice post

really loving episodes ❤️

Preesha said tumhein kya laga main apne pati pe vishwas nahi karungi

also main jaanti hoon usse

That comforting hug when Preesha was getting stressed when she got to know Saaransh is missing ❤️

Even his mom said Saaransh yahi toh dekhna chahta tha

AbraGun/RuSha 😍😍😍 

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Nice post

really loving episodes ❤️

Preesha said tumhein kya laga main apne pati pe vishwas nahi karungi

also main jaanti hoon usse

That comforting hug when Preesha was getting stressed when she got to know Saaransh is missing ❤️

Even his mom said Saaransh yahi toh dekhna chahta tha

AbraGun/RuSha 😍😍😍 

Yes when his mom said she kinda got awkward and excused herself. ❤️

And also that FOREHEAD SCENE!!!!!  I still cant get over it, the way Rudr held her head.😳