Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Unexpected: Not Mishti but this person has killed Karan

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-46597-a 

Written By: LGW Desk

YRHPK: Shocking! Not Mishti but this person has killed Varun's brother Karan

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke: Shocking! Not Mishti (Rhea Sharma) but thus person has killed Varun's (Ruslaan Mumtaz) brother Karan 

Star Plus popular daily soap Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke is gearing up for high voltage drama and twist.

Abeer and Mishti are troubled over hiding truth from family, Mishti is bearing the pain.

Mishti is guilty of the crime which happened with her hand, Varun is also creating new trouble for Mishti, Abeer.

Varun even warns Abeer that he will find his brother's truth and secret behind accident.

Abeer is much scared and can't think of what to do, Mishti and Abeer are bearing so much but major dhamaka is to unfold next.

Mishti is not the real killer

Mishti has not killing Karan, yes you read that right read on to know more.

Karan was of loose character and into drinking habits, after Mishti faints Karan had been killed by someone else.

This someone is from Karan's own family that is his mother Nirmala who is fed up of what disgrace Karan is getting on family.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates only on entertainment news website latestgossipwu.com

I don't know if this article is is true or not. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope they dont do this.. why can’t mishti be the one who accidentally killed that moron.. they should stick to this and show how she owns up and proves that what she did was self defense.. and seek medical help and come out of this trauma much stronger .. ITV heroine hai so she can never do any murder wala route CVs na hi le toh better hoga.

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karan is not dead , its a plan.of meenakshi.

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lovelycolour

Karan is not dead , its a plan.of meenakshi.

Didn't the police take the body for post mortem(well that was too quick) when Abir reached the place 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

now Varun's dad will be the killer, makers just decide who you want to throw under this bus🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDvinGRBsEt/

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: peacenfun

now Varun's dad will be the killer, makers just decide who you want to throw under this bus🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDvinGRBsEt/

I think this is a good way to keep the viewers speculating 😁😁

anyway it’s quite obvious ki wo mishti k hathon Nahi mara 

peacenfun thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinutha91

I think this is a good way to keep the viewers speculating 😁😁

anyway it’s quite obvious ki wo mishti k hathon Nahi mara 

I think even they are not sure yet & just floating these spoilers to see the viewers' reactions, which ever will cause the most talked about one, they will choose that outcome🤣

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think even they are not sure yet & just floating these spoilers to see the viewers' reactions, which ever will cause the most talked about one, they will choose that outcome🤣

ho Sakta hai. But since the internet audience already knows that it’s not mishti, there is not much suspense left now either ways😁

peacenfun thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinutha91

ho Sakta hai. But since the internet audience already knows that it’s not mishti, there is not much suspense left now either ways😁

I think even trp audience knows that it wont be Mishti, FL cant commit such a thing in an itv show😆 they will always find a way to throw someone else under that bus😉

the only mystery left is who? and what explanation will they give for that person?😈

Edited by peacenfun - 3 years ago
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think even trp audience knows that it wont be Mishti, FL cant commit such a thing in an itv show😆 they will always find a way to throw someone else under that bus😉

the only mystery left is who? and what explanation will they give for that person?😈

That's why Karan's family was introduced. 😆 

{After Karan molested FL}

Edited by Jyoti_kuku - 3 years ago