Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is so random but considering we have no other content to talk about I thought I’ll just say it 😂 

I have no clue how or why RD’s posts come in my Instagram feed but one of her stories popped up in my explore page and it’s her singing along to a Neha Kakkar song and tagged Neha saying love you and love all your songs .. which is fine but it’s like this girl is so desperate to get noticed 😂 like of course she goes and tags Neha and sucks up when both SidNaaz are working with Kakkar siblings. And Neha reposted it too so I knew Rashmi prob felt mission accomplished 🙄 It’s one thing that her whole IG page makes me literally uncomfortable (yes that is the exact feeling 😂) on top of it she’s just such a kiss ass. Also I know there’s no rule that she can’t appreciate artists and what not it might not even be as deep as I’m making it, it’s just knowing her nature she just comes across as so pathetic to me with this stuff LOL 

And that is my rant and yes 5 months post-BB I still despise her 🤣

Edited by nina_share - 3 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monali5

I just came across a post where you mentioned F.R.I.E.N.D.S and The Mentalist and now this I have met my soul sister. I just love Jane and Lisbon 😘 but I really wanted Joey and Rachel to end up with each other am I weird for wanting that to happen 🤔🤫 oh and Arti reminds me of Janice she's loud and annoying but only Devo could beat Janice with her OH, MY GOD! rants. I don't even want to type the abbreviation that's how disgusted I am with it.

Hahaha 🙌 Naah. I think there was a time when I was like Joey alone could break Rachel and it could work out that way too- so naah, I am weird too then 😆 Janice and Aarti- perfect 😳

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nina_share

This is so random but considering we have no other content to talk about I thought I’ll just say it 😂 

I have no clue how or why RD’s posts come in my Instagram feed but one of her stories popped up in my explore page and it’s her singing along to a Neha Kakkar song and tagged Neha saying love you and love all your songs .. which is fine but it’s like this girl is so desperate to get noticed 😂 like of course she goes and tags Neha and sucks up when both SidNaaz are working with Kakkar siblings. And Neha reposted it too so I knew Rashmi prob felt mission accomplished 🙄 It’s one thing that her whole IG page makes me literally uncomfortable (yes that is the exact feeling 😂) on top of it she’s just such a kiss ass. Also I know there’s no rule that she can’t appreciate artists and what not it might not even be as deep as I’m making it, it’s just knowing her nature she just comes across as so pathetic to me with this stuff LOL 

And that is my rant and yes 5 months post-BB I still despise her 🤣

Reminds me of a old IF associate in whose Twitter Gp I was a member for a while and then I left it for personal reasons and she would pop up out of unexpected places every so often saying “I am watching you” 😳 You get the allusion? 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AWonderfulChaos

Congratulations on the new thread everyone 🥳✨♥️

Thanks Uma di 🤗 n hope Jyoti di is doing better...

♥️SidNaaz♥️

Sana's voice ♥️can she pls sing in her next mv...pretty please 😆

Chalo waiting for 31st n dkka release..♥️ and hopefully after that these two announce some joint project😆 aur kuchh toh tab hi milega jab they wud want to😆

Anyway, stay safe and healthy everyone♥️ take care..

Hi Persky, you starry girl  ❤️🤗

Sana and singing on next MV 🙌

Jyoti- not sure since last week. She’s been out of touch.  Tough times in the family.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDFFAZiBnm2/?igshid=1u0xtl4pks8ty

Don’t know whether to believe it or not but our sana changed name to shehnaaz gill shukla itseems in snapchat for sometime 🤣

🤣🤣

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camlin

And since we were talking about Indian version of Friends, is anyone here a fan of Sarabhai VsSarabhai? That show and friends can get you through anything in life😂

me! 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDFFAZiBnm2/?igshid=1u0xtl4pks8ty

Don’t know whether to believe it or not but our sana changed name to shehnaaz gill shukla itseems in snapchat for sometime 🤣

yes she did and we saw it 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

yes she did and we saw it 

did you?😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail