SidNaaz Unlimited CC 59: Rains, Coffee & Dil Ko Karaar Aaya 🥳 ❤️[IO] - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Shehnaz’s voice can impact depths of your heart. I am for one someone who cannot take slow/sad songs since I believe they spoil the background music of my life, also being someone who is wretchedly sensitive and empathetic, I tend to get affected by songs a lot. Only fast beats and senseless lyrics do it for me. But Shehnaaz’s voice has my attention and heart to the song completely! She ia a wonder! 

And since we were talking about Indian version of Friends, is anyone here a fan of Sarabhai VsSarabhai? That show and friends can get you through anything in life😂

Does anybody has any idea what is this plantoic friendship thing going on and on in twittee😕

Originally posted by Kepner

Does anybody has any idea what is this plantoic friendship thing going on and on in twittee😕

unko neha ko bhabi banana hai jo already committed hai🤣

Is liye

Originally posted by Uma2010

Rula diya 🥺 For me it’s not just cricket that begins and ends with Dhoni, but when we speak about leadership in corporate circles, he is the first name we draw from beyond the world of business on how many tick boxes he fills- such an amazing phenomenon he is. And the Indian cricketing mafia made such a laugh of his place in the national team- the lesser said the better. There’s a method in handling genius, but what do they know?  😒 Anyway, no matter the outcome CSK & Dhoni  FTW 🥳

I just came across a post where you mentioned F.R.I.E.N.D.S and The Mentalist and now this I have met my soul sister. I just love Jane and Lisbon 😘 but I really wanted Joey and Rachel to end up with each other am I weird for wanting that to happen 🤔🤫 oh and Arti reminds me of Janice she's loud and annoying but only Devo could beat Janice with her OH, MY GOD! rants. I don't even want to type the abbreviation that's how disgusted I am with it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDFFAZiBnm2/?igshid=1u0xtl4pks8ty

Don’t know whether to believe it or not but our sana changed name to shehnaaz gill shukla itseems in snapchat for sometime 🤣