SidNaaz Unlimited CC 59: Rains, Coffee & Dil Ko Karaar Aaya 🥳 ❤️[IO] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

it's total love, watched it thrice before.

But it's long back, so wanted to watch it again, so rented it today. Just one last moment breaks my heart.😒

My mother has watched this movie some 100 times. She just loves loves it. Chand Sifarish was her fav song. 

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

that I agree, but why picking all emo stuff only.😆

Ummmmm don't know ☺️ May be missing her man 😜

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

My mother has watched this movie some 100 times. She just loves loves it. Chand Sifarish was her fav song. 

woah!!👏

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Ummmmm don't know ☺️ May be missing her man 😜

😆Pta nai, song bda sad sa hai lol

Break up vala🤣

Edited by CatcherInTheRye - 3 years ago

Congratulations on the new thread everyone 🥳✨♥️

Thanks Uma di 🤗 n hope Jyoti di is doing better...

♥️SidNaaz♥️

Sana's voice ♥️can she pls sing in her next mv...pretty please 😆

Chalo waiting for 31st n dkka release..♥️ and hopefully after that these two announce some joint project😆 aur kuchh toh tab hi milega jab they wud want to😆

Anyway, stay safe and healthy everyone♥️ take care..

It’s been four months and not even single pic of sidnaaz we got 😭 will they give or they won’t ?

Originally posted by Luvpari345

It’s been four months and not even single pic of sidnaaz we got 😭 will they give or they won’t ?

they will, but when that I can't say🤣

Dil Bechara had my heart 😢

Thanks so much Uma for the new thread. Great news about bhula dunga and kurta pajama. 🥳Eagerly waiting for DKKA.

Good to see little bit of sidnaaz content in terms of likes though yeh dil mange more😆

@friends I love it and I have seen it multiple times. Absolutely love all the characters. I always pitied Ross and was happy to see them together. Found Rachel very manipulative but in a fun way😆. Phoebe was great too. Found Chandler and Monica a little boring but as a group they all rocked. With Joey, I had my ups and downs. Archie's version was indianised in some SK and Aamir movie, it was fine. So, if some really good writer-director duo is there, it may work wonders.