Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rula diya 🥺 For me it’s not just cricket that begins and ends with Dhoni, but when we speak about leadership in corporate circles, he is the first name we draw from beyond the world of business on how many tick boxes he fills- such an amazing phenomenon he is. And the Indian cricketing mafia made such a laugh of his place in the national team- the lesser said the better. There’s a method in handling genius, but what do they know?  😒 Anyway, no matter the outcome CSK & Dhoni  FTW 🥳

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am thoroughly bored of music videos at this point😆

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Rula diya 🥺 For me it’s not just cricket that begins and ends with Dhoni, but when we speak about leadership in corporate circles, he is the first name we draw from beyond the world of business on how many tick boxes he fills- such an amazing phenomenon he is. And the Indian cricketing mafia made such a laugh of his place in the national team- the lesser said the better. There’s a method in handling genius, but what do they know?  😒 Anyway, no matter the outcome CSK & Dhoni  FTW 🥳

Even I became emotional seeing this...and yes csk and dhoni FTW always

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I am thoroughly bored of music videos at this point😆

Sana is going to feature in MVs majorly.... Of others as well as of her own

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Sana is going to feature in MVs majorly.... Of others as well as of her own

I know.. but thori mixing tou ho in between . I mean it's like a plethora of music videos are waiting for us.. and an endless array of stream stream k chants.. at this point, I will even take ads lekin MVs mein ab Thora gap please.😆

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I know.. but thori mixing tou ho in between . I mean it's like a plethora of music videos are waiting for us.. and an endless array of stream stream k chants.. at this point, I will even take ads lekin MVs mein ab Thora gap please.😆

I totally second you..even I m bored of mv's and this unnecessary competition.. I want a full fledged tv show or web series...sana I m not sure if she is interested in shows but atleast Sid can do...let aunties and mommies take the reins😆

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think it’s with the guy who did sidewalk with her....he said summat about something coming soon...

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have no inclination to see Sidharth on MVs, if they are slow tracks and if that is the genre he enjoys. There is only so much of story value I can personally attest to MVs. Akshay’s Filhaal is an exception and that track was simply an out of the world one. I don’t mind watching him on a series with another actress too if it comes to that at this point. I can see Sana on any number of fast tracked MVs and would like her to completely open up her singing career doing albums and singles. Ofcourse, would like her on shows too and both of them in movies too. For me personally, it’s because Sidharth doesn’t open up and show much of his real self on MVs- in simple words, doesn’t do dance tracks 😆and dance reveals a lot of oneself  and Sana does 💃 and so can dance with her 😆

Edit: Would love for Sidharth to try singing too since even his humming on BB had much mettle, but there is no point even mentioning that coz he is a stubborn man 😒

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago